³

Bonnie's head throbs as she heads off the elevator, exhaling slowly as a wave of sickness hits. She absolutely did it too hard last night and waking up in some random guys hotel room. As she rounds the corner, her heart stops. It's him. Talking to Meredith. The guy she fucked last night.

Meredith looks at the guy. "We just met and already you're talking about bed. Not very subtle."

He smirks. "Subtle has never been my strong suit. So ... do you ever go out with co-workers?"

Meredith leans on the counter as she smiles. "I um...make it a rule not to."

"Then I am so glad that I don't work here." His eyes move to Bonnie as she tries to slip by the nurses station unseen.

"Are you hitting on me? In a hospital?" Mer smirks.

"Would that be wrong?" He winks, straightening up. "Hey, I know you-"

"No, no you don't." Bonnie shakes her head.

"When I wake up beside a girl, I'm more likely to remember her." He smirks.

Merediths jaw drops as Bonnie shoots a 'please don't' look. "No, I'm not- Derek!" She gasps as he shakes his hand out.

Derek hit the guy so hard he dropped to the floor. He shakes his throbbing hand. "Ah!!!"

"What the heck!" Meredith and Bonnie snap at the same time.

"Mark." Derek simply says as he walks away still shaking his hand.

Oh. Shit.

Bonnie's heart leaps. "Meredith. You can't tell him." She begs as she rushes round to help 'Mark' up.

Meredith helps. "No. Course." She nods then shakes her head. "This is a little funny." She smirks at Bonnie.

"Funny?" Mark snaps as he pushes them off and feels his cheek. He looks at his fingers. "That ass!"

"Come on then, Doctor Sloan, let's get you fixed." Bonnie smirks bitterly.

He storms ahead and finds a room, grabbing a mirror. "He hit me! He hit my face! This is my money maker!" He snaps.

"You mustn't make much money then." Bonnie snaps some gloves on. "Let me-"

"Please, like I'll let some nurse touch it." He snaps. "You. Get me a suture kit." He orders Meredith. She nods and rushes to get one.

Bonnie rolls her eyes. "You plastic surgeons are always stuck up."

"Shut up." He snaps, dabbing at his cheek with a swab. "Why don't you want Derek to know we slept together? I sleep with a lot of women."

"I know. His wife being one of them." Bonnie crosses her arms. "If I had known who you were, last night never would've happened."

"I did try and tell you." He scoffs. "Not like you were that good anyway." He mutters, evidently not meaning it as he glances at her.

Bonnie laughs. "Honey, I got people lining up, I can't be that bad. Here comes one of them."

"Hey Bon." Alex smiles before looking at Mark. "Doctor Sloan, it is an honour to meet you."

"Shut up and get me a damn suture kit!" He snaps.

Meredith comes back in with one. "Here, Doctor Sloan."

"Why are you standing there. Get lost." He says to Meredith and Alex, both rushing out.

Bonnie goes to leave when the door is pushed closed by a hand from behind her. She rolls her eyes, not turning. "Yes, Doctor Sloan?"