eleven

"baby im right here okay?" he grabbed my hand. i loved this baby, but i felt defeated.

moms aren't kidding when they say that 8th month is exhausting, you cant do anything. i had the worst cramps all the time, so bad id cry anytime i would stand in one certain angle.

"i-i just wanna sleep." i felt helpless. i had no confidence anymore. i felt like shit, vinnie had to go to miami for an event and there was no way i should travel.

"im gonna stay, fuck the event."

"no! you're going. okay? its just 2 nights and 3 days. im gonna be okay." i sighed. "me and bub are gonna be just fine i promise."

"fuck. isa."

"no vincent! youre going. id drive you to the airport if my stomach wasnt the size of a watermelon." his ubers probably been outside forever.

"okay my love. i love you, ok? you call me every minute."

"youre insane."

***

today was a really nice day outside, it was warm but with a good breeze so that i wouldn't overheat.

i was sitting outside in a bikini, not really tanning but still who doesn't enjoy being in a bikini. i got an incoming facetime from vinnie.

"hi my love." he said, you could tell he was in like a dressing room.

"hi amore. you look good."

"thank you. let me see the bump." he always wanted to see it, its not like it would disappear.

"here she is." i laughed pointimg the phone down so he could see. 

"hows she doing?"

"not great." i wasnt gonna lie to him. i felt like i could pop anytime soon.

"are you sure you dont want me flying back?"

"no! this is important okay." i knew hes been wanting to model for this company for so long. "shes nesting."

"i cant, elle, i gotta see you guys."

"no! stay there." we both laughed as he had to hang up to finally go to his shoot.

***

it was 2 am and id been having constant pain, maybe braxton hicks but they were definitely strong. it felt like i was crumbling apart and burning. in florida it was 5 am, i knew vinnie wouldn't be awake and i didn't wanna bother.

as much as i hate hospitals i had to, i didnt wanna put her in danger and make sure she was okay.

i was admitted to a room at like 6 am, vinnie should be waking up soon. they didn't give me answers but they had me monitored, my heart beat was slow.

as i was finally about to get some sleep i got a call from vin. i didnt call or text him about this.

"hi angel." i answered, i didn't realize i sounded sick and weak.

"hi bub, how's everything? kind of early huh?"

"yea. uh..vinnie im in the hospital."

"there's no fucking way."

"i was in a lot of pain."

"when is the next flight? elle. you have to tell me this!"

"i know i thought you were asleep."

"then ill wake up? what the fuck isabelle. i cant believe this shit, im gonna pack ill be there soon."

"youre 6 hours away-"

"then ill be there in 7."