-Finale..-

a/n: this whole chapter is Kitsuki's POV. Enjoy the last chapter <33

The next day, Katsuki I and were discharged from the hospital. Katsuki left earlier than I did, Izuku and the rest left last night as they needed to head back. Toru and Todoroki visited my room before I slept and when Dabi left that night, so did Mitsu and my parents. Ma stayed with me until she needed to go home since she didn't have any clothes for the night. I heard my Dad was in the other room with Katsuki until he too needed to go home. Mitsu didn't stay for long but I encouraged her to go home since I will finally be home with them.

As I went out of the hospital room, I waited in front of the hospital building since an uber was coming to pick me up. Once the uber arrived, the driver went out to help me and opened the door for me.

"Your things from the UA dorm are already in the trunk Ms." I almost stumbled knowing that my things are there, as in actually there. I snapped from my thoughts and nodded my head as I went in. The journey back made my stomach churn, the atmosphere in the car was silent and so I pulled out my earphones and started to listen to music.

-Time Skip-

I felt the car stop, causing me to wake up, I saw the driver wasn't in his seat and instead I saw him at the back of the car getting my suitcases and bags. I went out of the car and looked to see where we were, my eyes widened seeing the familiar neighborhood, the familiar street and when my head turned my eyes widened even more seeing the familiar house.

I didn't even notice the driver and the car leave, I just stared at the house in front of me. I also didn't step on the sidewalk since too many memories were made on this same sidewalk. I blinked before I could start walking, I was in pure fear and hesitation but I tightened my grip on the suitcase handle and started to walk. Going nearer to the house my heartbeat was beating very fast, I felt my palms sweat and my breathing was heavy.

My focus came back as I heard the door open and my heart skipped a beat seeing my twin brother standing on the front door. He dropped what he was carrying and glared at me intently, I stopped in my tracks and the distance was still pretty far but good enough to hear each other's voices. 

"Oii Katsu-nii Mama-" I saw Mitsu come out of the door and froze in place. Even if I saw her in the hospital yesterday this meeting felt different, a small smile was plastered in my face as my gaze went to her, she didn't hesitate and ran toward me. As she did, everything went white and it was only us two, I looked down and looked at her causing me to kneel down and hug her tightly.

"Kitsu-nee... you're home, you came home" Mitsu said as she sniffed and sobbed. My head jolted as I heard the name and it struck me.

"Call me Su-nee chan" I told her as I saw her stop her tears and showed a small smile.

"I missed you so much nee-chan, even if I didn't see you when I was born I knew Katsu-nii wasn't alone and I knew that I have another older sibling" hearing Mitsu's explanation my hug tightened.

"What did you do? I heard many stories of you running away, ending up in UA and basically everywhere around Musutafu" I said and she started giggling.

"I left the house when I was just four years old... looking everywhere for you. Then Katsu-nii found me in a park and brought me to UA. I stopped looking since I knew you were there" Mitsu answered.

"Hmm so you knew it was me all along? Did you hesitate to approach me?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"I did hesi- hesitate because Katsu-nii might get angwy" I hugged her one last time as everything went back to normal. I saw myself nearer to the stairs of the house, I gasped seeing Katsuki right in front of me, looking at me with a blank expression.