-Risk-

Katsuki's POV:

The last two days, we've been tiring our asses off hoping to find for any available tickets for the god damn trip to answers. It was now Friday and guess what... we were able to get tickets, finally! But something needed to be made and it would be difficult.

"The hell!?" I exclaimed as I scowled at icy hot.

"Yeah there were only four tickets available" icy hot said in his bored tone, see as I said we were in a tight situation. 

"So.. four huh" copycat stated and the six of us were on the couch staring at the four tickets on the table in front of us. 

"Oi, we won't get anywhere jus staring!" I shouted out of the silence.

"I won't join" I jolted my head to see who in their thinking would say that, my heart stopped seeing it was pink cheeks. The hell is she thinking!

"I wouldn't be of any help anyways and I might get in the way of any personal brawl" she continued and I closed my eyes and scoffed.

"Bakugou... it's fine.. plus you would want me to stay right? That's what you would do" is.. she... I can't argue with her but why is it like she's not liking the way I am towards her? I mean I'm doing that because I want her to not be hurt!

"...Fine, I'll talk to you later" I mumbled and she nodded her head and made her way to the kitchen.

"Right so the five of us left" copycat stated... I'm starting to be annoyed by her always stating the obvious.

"Ah I know... you should be out since that annoying mouth of yours won't shut the hell up!" I yelled and she furrowed her brows at me and blew a raspberry at me... she looked like... I got her  image outta my head and glanced somewhere else.

"We're wasting time, Mizu, your favor to me" icy hot said which got me interested. What was I hearing? I mean I wouldn't care but I'm part of this class so word, gossip and shit like that goes around here quick. For all I know, icy hot and solid-liquid are a thing... well that's what I hear.

"Fine, it is what you requested and we planned this ahead" solid-liquid sighed sharply as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry" icy hot muttered.

"You keep apologizing since the time we bought the tickets" solid-liquid softened her tone, then I went back to the fact that everyone was four and it matched the four tickets.

"Right! We can start traveling" copycat said again, to which I jus ignored her. Then I remembered something... something that I worked my ass on the last time... AH!

"Shit! Wait a minute" I said grabbing everyone's attention.

"What is it Kacchan?" Deku asked, I looked at him, got out of the couch and dashed up the stairs. I went up as fast as I could and grabbed the thing I was working on when pink cheeks were in my room. Thank god I remembered. I made sure that the contents wouldn't fall as I speed walked the halls, I used the elevator this time since I might make a fool of myself going down the stairs.

Once the elevator doors opened I walked to one of the dining tables and set the board down. The extras who weren't part of the investigation came close as well but I didn't mind, nothing in them seeing it anyway.

"Woah! You made this?" Deku questioned as he looked at every paper pinned onto the board.

"Yeah, worked my ass off for this shit and all of it is connected to her... I think" I said, placing both my hands on my hips as everyone looked at my work.

"This is great Bakugou! Why didn't you tell us sooner?" I swear to god I'm gonna explode when she says anything else! But I kept my cool... she did want to help out and I appreciate that.