-PLOT and SCHEME-

Kitsuki's POV:

That night I was lying still on my bed and staring at the ceiling thinking about what happened earlier, I smiled to the thought of meeting a nice and kind person but only to be interrupted when someone was wanting to knock the door down.

"Hey don't you understand peace??!" I complained then I heard the voice of Twice on the other side of the door.

"Ah sorry Kitty-chan but um Shigaraki is calling you" Twice said at the other end of the door, I grunted and stretched then went out of the room giving Twice a glare.

"Oh Shigaraki what?" I asked sleepily as I entered the bar, seeing him seated in a stool.

"Did I wake you Kitty? Seems like you need the sleep" Shigaraki began I scoffed and leaned on a wall. I saw Toga, Kurogiri and Dabi in the room.

"Shoot" I signaled lowly and Shigaraki gave me that smile that creeps me out.

"Don't worry this won't be long... So I heard your nomu is ready, how 'bout you are you ready?" Shigaraki looked at me waiting for my answer, I looked down at the floor and simply nodded.

"I was also told that you wanted to go with a disguise, so I made this" he said holding up a black kitsune (japanese fox) mask with a kanji symbol that read "death" on the right side of the mask with three scratch marks on the left eye.

"Wouldn't that give away anything?" I asked pointing on the phrase as I walked toward Shigaraki to check the mask he made, he placed his hand on my shoulder which made me jump.

"Don't worry I won't activate it, now do me proud and don't do anything foolish" he reminded me, his grip tightened and I struggled to get out of his grip.

"If you do we'll find you and maybe even experiment on you" Shigaraki said with the smile again and I let go of his grip.

"I'll sleep now in short, are the other goons here?" I asked before heading out.

"They'll be here by the next two days, that you'll start and we'll teleport you to UA" Shigaraki said ending his discussion with me, I was escorted back to my room and hopped on to my bed while clutching onto my knees, I held onto the mask with my free hand. I sobbed while I lowered my head and hugged my legs to sleep.

No One's POV:

The next morning as promised, Kitsuki's goons arrived. They were about the same age group as her except for one who was in his twenties, Dabi knocked on her door to escort her out.

"Kitty? Your companions are here" Dabi said as he knocked, but seemed there was no answer yet he kept knocking until the door finally opened.

"Mmm... Dabi it's too early" Kitsuki groaned as she yawned and Dabi only scoffed.

"It's almost ten am, plus Shigaraki might lose his own patience" Dabi added and Kitsuki immediately fixed herself and dashed out of her room.

"Ahh Kitty, your companions have come get over here and meet them" Shigaraki ordered, Kitsuki felt uncomfortable but she came close to the group.

"I'll let you get to know them more" Shigaraki said as he left as well as everyone else, Kitsuki had an uneasy feeling so she just leaned on the wall while crossing her arms staring back at them.

"Oi, what's someone like you doing in a place like this ah?!" a blue haired guy asked harshly and Kitsuki glared at him deadly.

"Got no choice, I could have died out there" Kitsuki said lowly and the other three paid attention to her.

"Huh? Whad'ya mean blondie?" a girl with red layered hair asked and Kitsuki glared at her next.

"Watch your words, red hair... now I won't waste my time telling you my depressing story" Kitsuki added she shifted her position toward a stool, nearer to the group.