-Island Training pt.1-

Kitsuki's POV:

The ferry landed on a port next to a beach, in front of the port it seemed to be like a plaza. There were different shops, food stalls, restaurants and people gathered. Then going to the right side of the plaza seems to be an entrance leading to a road up a hill that seems to have a village with another hill behind it that has a mansion of some sort. We boarded off the ferry and stayed gathered on the platform waiting for instructions from the guide.

"Welcome class 2-A, to Island Yutaka!" the guide said as he gestured, showing the whole island.

"Okay, six vans will be arriving soon, your luggages and personal items are now being transported to the village to your respective houses. The house sorting and planning is as so" the guide explained, he pulled out a blueprint of some sort and cleared his throat to get our attention.

"So from the bus ride earlier, you all were paired by seat now for the formation of the house there are six houses, four people will stay in it, the house has four separate rooms, two on the second floor and two on the first floor. Including two bathrooms for each floor, there is also a small living area and kitchen area." the guide explained, he looked at each of us and smiled to see us listening attentively. He then pulled out a scroll and unscrolled it.

"Right, who here is the president of the class?" he asked and Yaomomo raised her hand.

"Ahh thank you, here please read these to the class while I look out for the six vans incoming" the guide instructed as he handed Yaomomo the parchment. Yaomomo studied the list.

"Hai" Yaomomo said as she received the list. Once she scanned through it she began looking at us then looked back at the list.

"It says here: house one is to Bakugou-san, Agawa-san, Todoroki-san and Kit-san" Yaomomo read, I jolted my head hearing my name. 

"THE HELL?! Ah shit great I'm with two freaking halves and the annoying blonde" Katsuki complained out loud. I glared at him for calling me annoying. He's the one annoying for freaking ruining my clothes!

"Bakugou-kun please!" Iida scolded and Katsuki irritatedly scoffed at the whole earth. Honestly when Katsuki gets irritated it's like you want to irritate him more.

"Anyways.. Next house is for Mina-san, Aoyama-san, Asui-san and Tokoyami-san" Yaomomo announced and those she called nodded their heads.

"Also please group yourselves already so that when we board the van it won't be disorganized. Arigato!" Iida added and Yaomomo acknowledged his help. I began to group with Agawa-chan and Todoroki-kun followed but Katsuki distanced himself.

*Hm, it seems Agawa-chan likes Todoroki-kun..* I giggled after my thought and Agawa-chan noticed.

"What's funny?" She questioned me and I gasped in surprise.

"O-Oh nothing much" I said nervously and Agawa-chan just shrugged and continued to scroll through her phone. Next Yaomomo continued making her announcements while reading the list she was given, she finished at house number six.

"And for the last house it would be for Shoji-san, Senyu-san and Sato-san" Yaomomo finished and she scrolled the list again, right after six vans came in front of us. We gasped when they arrived. The guide slid open the door of the first van, hopped off and presented the vans in front of us.

"Right here are your rides to the village class 2-A!" he said with a grin.

"Van number one, house one residents please get in" he requested and me, Agawa-chan, Todoroki-kun and Katsuki walked toward the first van.