-Island Training pt.2-

Kitsuki's POV:

I was finally in front of the souvenir shop and I felt it was the right one. I stepped in and apparently there were only a few people and I know why. The prices in this place could immediately make someone's pockets have a whole in them.

*Damn those are expensive... and just for a bracelet. A bracelet!* I thought as I checked the price, I looked around and I saw Katsuki and Todoroki-kun looking around for the gift.

"Oi" Katsuki called out as he called me over. I went and saw that they were in front of necklace displays.

"You think this is the certain gift?" I asked and Katsuki looked at me.

"I mean the riddle didn't specify" Katsuki answered, he looked at the price and scoffed at it like it was cheap. 

"Ah but for the first riddle it specified on what gift" I added and Katsuki was just shuffling through different jewelries.

"That so? What was it then?" Katsuki questioned as he stopped in front of a simple yet elegant necklace.

"Here's the paper" I said giving it out to him, he didn't even take his eyes off of the necklace which I found suspicious.

"Um out of all things it's jewelry" I said in a playful way, then that's when he jolted his head sharply with an irritated expression.

"Well we're giving it to an heiress do you even know what that means?!" Katsuki questioned and I flinched with the tone of his voice.

"Duh! I'm not an idiot" I said pouting at him.

"Good now go get outta my way and find the first gift dammit" he said hitting my shoulder. I'm starting to think Katsuki is putting a lot of thought into this gift. I went to the section full of anything fluffy like cotton based clothes, pillows and stuffed animals, but what came to my mind was a stuffed animal.

*It's sensible alright... that's it it's a stuffed animal!* I said in my thoughts grinning. I began to find the one that's suitable for an heiress to add in her collection or if she does at least. I also imagined how old the heiress would be but looking back at the paper there was the word 'was' so maybe the heiress has already grown up. Then my eyes caught something, something perfect for the heiress. It was a small stuffed fox animal. My favorite animal.

*This should be good, plus it's got a tinted tail same color as the famous sakura tree* I thought to myself as I held onto it. I went to where Katsuki was and noticed Todoroki-kun was not with him anymore.

"Uhh where did Todoroki-kun go?" I asked and Katsuki noticed too.

"Dunno guess he went to the other half nd half" Katsuki answered, he was in front of the counter ready to pay.

"What you got there?" he asked as he pointed at the stuffed animal.

"Oh this is the chosen first gift... it's a fox" I didn't want to say kitsune cause I know it could trigger some things in the past... ahem.

"Kay... not bad" he muttered, when he payed he pulled out a thick amount of money.

"Ah sir that is not necessary" the cashier lady said gently.

"Ha?" Katsuki asked confusingly and I was confused as well.

"Miss what do you mean?" I asked curiously, she then showed us her monitor and showed a list of certain items that are free, thanks to the owner.

"The owner of this island personally likes those items you picked, but not only those some of the items here are free as well. Though there are times when the owner likes a certain item so much he requests to make them more expensive" she explained and me and Katsuki understood it.