-HATE-

No One's POV:

At the Bakugou residence, it has been two days since the unexpected encounterment. Ms. Bakugou has been investigating but also keeping her distracted from wanting to know her identity, Bakugou hasn't left his room since and Mr. Bakugou isn't aware of the situation.

Speaking of Mr Bakugou, he came home early from his career and found the atmosphere odd around his house, he began finding and calling out for his family.

"Dear? I'm home early. Where are you and Katsuki?" he asked, trying to check every corner and turn in the house until he heard his wife's voice.

"Ah there you are, what were you doing back there? Mr. Bakugou asked and Ms. Bakugou just sighed heavily.

"Keeping myself... distracted" Ms. Bakugou said in a happy mood.

"Distracted...? Did you and Katsuki fight or something?" Mr. Bakugou was worried about his wife's 'new mood change', Ms. Bakugou chuckled to this.

"Ahh no no, it's just something happened two days ago and it's been bothering us both" Ms Bakugou finally confessed and Mr Bakugou showed a concern and confused look

"Which is what? And two days ago? Where is Katsuki anyways?" Mr. Bakugou kept asking and Ms. Bakugou just sighed.

"Katsuki's been in his room for two days, I'll try to explain it to you but I just need some time" Ms. Bakugou explained, she left and went to clean other more things around the house for her to relax. Mr. Bakugou on the other hand, went up to his son's room to check on him. He made a light knock, but no response came from the other end. He gently turned the knob and opened the door only to see Bakugou laying on his bed fast asleep, Mr. Bakugou smiled and went out of his room, once he passed by he noticed the other room that has a door with burns on it and  flashbacks came running

"Mitsuki, you better see this" Mr. Bakugou called as he showed his wife the actions of a young Bakugou sending out explosions towards his sister's door. Ms. Bakugou raged at this and immediately went to Bakugou's room

"Katsuki! Explain yourself!!" Ms. Bakugou ordered rashly and Bakugou showed an angered expression.

"I don't need to explain anything you old hag!!" Bakugou answered back and Ms. Bakugou marched into his room and slapped his nape area, Bakugou yelled insults and insults, while Ms. Bakugou scolded him

"I only did that because she left without coming back!! Okay now shut up!" Bakugou yelled but there was sadness mixed with frustration. Mr. Bakugou went into his room again and saw Ms. Bakugou embraced him for comfort while he sobbed in frustration. Both parents did not understand the situation but for a young Bakugou he interpreted that his sister left because of hatred and bitterness with her relationship toward Bakugou.

After the flashback, Mr. Bakugou rubbed his temples so it would not result in a headache. Ms. Bakugou was at the top of the stairs, observing her husband.

"Did you have a flashback?" she asked with concern and Mr. Bakugou managed to nod

"How is he?" Ms. Bakugou asked again and Mr. Bakugou sighed heavily.

"He's asleep and some burns seem fresh. Why'd this happen?" Mr. Bakugou asked, downstairs Ms. Bakugou offered a glass of water for Mr. Bakugou.

"Two days ago, I was about to be pickpocketed by a teenage girl the same age as Katsuki" Ms. Bakugou began and Mr. Bakugou almost spat out his water in shock.

"But before she attempted her act I prevented her and 'brought' her home" Ms. Bakugou air quoted.

"Treated her, even if she was about to commit a crime... then when Katsuki came home that same day, he wondered who was using the bathroom" Ms. Bakugou continued and Mr. Bakugou was just paying full attention.