41. 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘕𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ?

Williams' breathing was unstable, and he was quaking. He was on his hands and knees, eyes wide and staring at the pool of blood on the ground formed by the blood dripping from his head. 'Shit..' He thought. But unfortunately for him, he couldn't sit in shock for too long, not after he glimpsed the reflection of Y/n holding the shattered bottle coated with his own blood. Y/n's eye twitched with anger when he activated his quirk and slipped under the door. "Y/n-" "Shut the fuck up." She snapped at the confused shouts of her teammates and friends, silencing them before kicking the locked door down and strode out of the room. She wasn't gonna let him go, not over her cold rotting corpse.

"Hahaha... oh my.. Hahaha.. " Shigaraki giggled quietly, making the shocked and confused heroes turn to look at him. "The fuck are you cackling at?!" Katsuki spat. "Hahahahaha...! Mole! She caught the mole! She's gonna kill him hahaha! Atta girl!" The ex-villain smiled manically, pointing at the laptop that was sitting open in front of Y/n's abandoned seat. "Oh shit.." Katsuki muttered. He didn't know what was on the laptop, he didn't care. But he'd never seen Y/n that angry, and if a traitor is involved, then shit is going to go down. So without looking back, he bolted, sprinting out of the door to catch Y/n before she did something really bad.

Benji rolled his chair closer to the table and grabbed the laptop and pressed play on the video file that was opened. Midoriya and Todoroki stared at his face and noticed how it transformed from focused to shocked. Benji looked up from the screen, teary eyed. He looked at the two heroes, then at the door. "She's gonna rip his head off.. You have to stop her.." He said, his voice barely above a whisper. The two ran out of the room, leaving Benji with the laptop and an unconscious Shigaraki. They didn't have time to lock him up again, and they needed a quick solution to make sure he doesn't do anything funny. So they knocked the daylights out of him.

Y/n used the broken shard to cut some slits into her pencil skirt to allow her better movement. She cast aside her suit jacket and pulled back her shoulders, snapping off the first few buttons on her shirt that would constrict her movement. "Where the fuck are you hiding?!" She shouted out, her voice, the click of her heels and the cracking of her knuckles reached the shaking Williams ears. He was holding onto his head while slumped onto a wall, trying to stop the bleeding. He was hiding, because he couldn't run for long. His injury did quite the number on him, and he was losing blood quickly.

He was dehydrated, so he couldn't rely on his quirk. He wanted to laugh at the irony of him commenting on the fact that Y/n relied on her quirk. The light that shone at the end of the hallway suddenly disappeared, no, it was covered. William looked in the direction that the light shone in, his eyes landing on Y/n who was blocking the light with her head, the broken bottle in her right hand and a pair of quirk disabling cuffs in her left. "Found you.."

His breath hitched, and scrambled to his feet running in the opposite direction as Y/n sprinted after him. She threw the remains of the bottle at him, and it collided with the wall next to him, making him duck from the shards. She stretched out her hand when she got close to him, reaching for his wrists with the cuffs. But she only caught water. "Stop escaping you coward! You can't run for long, fight me properly!" He knew that. He knew that he couldn't run anymore, but he also knew that there was no way in hell that he could fight her in this state.

"Fine.." She sighed. She detached the quirk disabling chip from the cuffs and threw them aside. She had no use for normal cuffs right now. 'I'm not fast enough to disable his quirk without him using it to escape from me... but this should be fast enough..' Y/n thought, slipping her tiny emergency pistol out from under her shirt. The bullet chamber clicked open, and she took out all the bullets, placing them all into her skirt pocket except for one. She attached the small chip onto the bullet before returning it to its chamber. 'Can't run from a bullet can he?'