8. 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘚𝘈𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘐𝘚 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌

THE HEROES

52 MINUTES UNTIL DETONATION

"Oh. A private audience. I see, I will go immediately." Y/n smiled, her teeth gritted. 'What the fuck..' She thought. Ignoring the thirsty stares from men around her, she weaved her way through the club to the private rooms. The 'private' rooms weren't so private though, since the walls were simply curtains. Y/n could make out a silhouette sitting in the middle of the room and frowned. 'I should be with Chain now.. Why is he sabotaging the plan..'

Hesitantly, she stepped through the curtains. There he sat, his legs spread and his hands buried in his hair. "What the fuck are you doing here? And why'd you bring me, I'm supposed to be with Chain now.." She whispered angrily as she walked towards Bakugou. "Shh. They're looking." He grumbled, motioning to the men trying to sneak looks inside. Y/n's frown quickly turned into a smile as her steps became gentler. "Answer the question.." She muttered into his ear as she caressed his shoulder.

"The bomb isn't here." Y/n's smile dropped. "What?" She was thankful that the music was loud enough to cover her shocked yelp. "It's in Times Square. This was a trap." He explained. "Then why didn't you tell me through the comms?" She muttered. They could feel the other men's eyes bulge as she moved to Bakugou's lap. "I couldn't. They're not working, Miller mentioned something about a hacker before they stopped functioning completely,"

Bakugou gasped, his sentence cut short as he felt Y/n pressing tightly against him. "Shh. Chain." She whispered into his ear. They watched intensely as he walked past the room. He paused, seemingly speaking to someone. Y/n's eyes searched the room, the peeping men were nowhere to be found. They probably ran off at the sight of Chain. She gave Bakugou a stern look and he understood what to do. He searched his pockets for the listening device that Benji equipped him with and slid it across the floor, close to where Chain was standing.

The two listened closely to the responding device. "Where is she? The new chick?" He asked. "Someone requested a private dance with her sir, she'll be out shortly." The other responded. "Bring her to me now. Tell the others to look for her. And get Phantom on the line, tell her that we found the target." Y/n and Bakugou glanced at each other. "We need to go. Now."

Cursing under her breath, Y/n finally got off Bakugou. He let out a breath of relief that he didn't even know he was holding. He was thankful for the club's red lights that hid the red he had on his own cheeks. "Y-Y/n- Are you there??" Benji's voice glitched from the comms. "Benji? Benji what happened? Are you okay?" She asked quickly. "Yes! I'm fine! This kid hacked through the system and started talking smack and asking questions and stuff- that doesn't matter! They know! They know you're at the club! Get outta there!"

"Yeah we've figured that much." Bakugou scoffed, searching for an empty route for them to slip out of. "Wait what kid?" Y/n asked. "Phantom! Y/n they're gonna kill you, you need to get out." Y/n sighed. "Alright. Benji, I need you to calm down and listen to me. The bomb isn't here, it's in Times Square. I'm gonna get out of here and stop it, I need you to get into the system and turn off the power so that I can slip out of here quickly." He responded with a quick 'yes ma'am' and started clicking away at his device.

"Everyone, can you hear me?" Y/n asked through the main channel. "Yes." Responded Todoroki and William. "Good. The bomb isn't here. I'm gonna get out of the club, I need you two to keep Chain and Venom off my ass." She ordered quickly. "What about me?" Bakugou muttered angrily. Y/n rolled her eyes. "You're coming with me to help evacuate or something, now shut up and help me get out of here. Benji are you finished?" "Yup, shall I turn it off now?" "Yes!"