What a loyal companion!

A/N: And another picture I created. I wanted to try something out.

Ever after I got a new dog, I spent all the time I had together with him. Naturally I had to train him before I could use this wild rabid infested dog and after just 3 days he was finally ready to get out of the cage following me around like a loyal puppy. His mind was definitelly broken since he wasn't talking at all. I prefered this dog more than the Dandelion who liked to bark a lot.

Shiggy: You finally came out of that dungeon.

Me: I did and I conquered it.

Shiggy: Why is he out?

Bakugo: GRRRR!!!

Me: Stop it Kacchan!

Bakugo: ....

Toga: Did he just growl at me for coming closer?

Me: He did.

Toga: No fair! I wanna hug you!

Me: Then come here. He won't do anything with me around.

Dabi: What the fuck did you do down there for 3 days?

Me: Break him.

Toga: I can smell a lot off blood around you. Why didn't you invite me to have some fun too?

Me: Because he is my dog and I had to train him as an owener.

Shiggy: Pfff-hahahahahaha

Dabi: What's so damn funny.

Shiggy: You should have seen this NPC act up earlier.

Dabi: Oh I've seen him curse at me. How come he is in the hero course?

Me: Ohh it was a missed up thing.

I smiled at him before ordering Bakugo to sit down on the ground next to the bar where I was heading to have a seat. He followed without refusing anything. It took me a bit but after using the drug the doctor invented as well as some unorthodox method he loved to use on me back then, I finally managed to break and shatter his consciousness. This was the perfect tool and a perfect dog for me now.

Dabi: Remind me to never piss you off.

Toga: Same.

Me: So what did I miss?

Shiggy: Nothing much.

Me: What about the heroes?

Dabi: They gave up a statement about what happened.

Toga: You should have seen them announcing that we won't get unscattered and yada yada yada.

Dabi: Fucking think they can do something.

Me: Kurogiri what are their moves?

Kurogiri: The heroes in UA are constantly in meetings and the hero commission also joined in talks with Nezu.

Me: So he knows where we are.

Toga: How do you know that?

Me: That rat wouldn't be talking with the hero commission if it were not for the sake of his students. He hates them with pation and the other way around.

Shiggy: What's the game plan?

Me: Leave a present for them.

Toga: Huh? So I can stabby stabby them?

Me: No. This lovely Pomeranian of mine will.

I started patting Bakugo's head as he pearked up at the word Pomeranian. There were 3 trigger words I had drilled in this dogs mind. It was his name, attack and defend. These 3 words would make it attack anyone and everyone besides me in a room. Then I also drilled 3 names into his mind too which has must react too. The words were Pomeranian, Kacchan and Dandelion. I refused to call him anything else.

Toga: Ohh look how he act like a dog. Can he bark too?

Me: Of course. Kacchan make a sound.

Bakugo: Wuff.

Me: Good Dandelion. 

Dabi: .... What the actual fuck did you do to him?

Me: Broke his consciousness.

Dabi: Can you do it on a hero too?

Me: I am sure you want him rather dead then to be a damn dog.

Dabi: You're right.

Me: Well then why not kill him?

Dabi: You have a plan?

Me: I do but it has to wait for now. Our next move will be announcing to the world that we are here and we are watching over JAPAN!!!!

Shiggy: HAHAHAHA

Me: As I said earlier. The heroes will for sure come just to try and save my dog. However by then we will all just be in here. AfO and Kurogiri will get us out of the situation while Kacchan will deal with some of the heroes. Of course I don't intend on losing a loyal dog. So we will get him back or he will more likely lead them to us.

Dabi: So we will give up this base?

Shiggy: You wanna fight them head on?

Me: Yes but not in here. This room is too small. I also expect that Cockroach to come as well as a caterpillar and a trashcan.

Toga: Who?

Shiggy: All Might.

Dabi: Endeavor.

Kurogiri: Eraserhead.

Me: They probably will rely on spead and call Grand Tourino over too. I bet they will even have Vlad King come over in order to capture us better.

Toga: Ohh more blood bags!

Me: Yes and you may rip them alll open.

Toga: YESSSS!!! I make dibs on them.

Me: Well then. Let's use the time to get prepared, shall we?

Everyone: YES.

It was a solid plan and while Toga went to sharpen her knifes, Shiggy went to play a bit more games. We all spent the whole week at the base. Naturally I also told my mom we would go out and be all together for a week camping. She accepted it and she also came to love the two members.

Toga loved spending time with my mom and also taught her how to skin a wild animal. From time to time we would all go for a hunt in the woods just to compete all together and have some wild fresh meat on the table. Of course Toga would alsways dominate it. While I could have won it, I was not soo keen on killing animals. They were better than humans after all.

Dabi went to chill and relax with Kurogiri while also keeping an eye out for Toga. He definitelly was the big brother of the group. I on the other hand decided to spent more time with Kacchan and train him a bit better. You have to put love and fear into this ferocious Pomeranian after all. 

All we could do now was wait as the trap for the heroes was laid wide open.

COME!

We are ready to welcome you all!

This will be your doom!

You better never have ridiculed me!

Now you all will come to regret this!

And I'll make sure the world knows who created USAGI!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your time is up All Might.

The symbol of peace will crumble in my hands!

It's finally time for my revenge and screw with you all!

You think you are better than me because you now have a quirk?

Well guess what?

You were quirkless once too!!!!

Now get ready for your down fall!