THE RETURN OF THE SLUDGE!!!! hehehe

A/N: Chapter pics are completly randomly picked XD 

It was on the way home that I started hearing some people talking and they sounded rather hectic, amazed and confused. However, that was not that got my attention. Not even the huge crowd of people managed to get it. Since I was actually thinking about what All Might told me earlier....

TO HELL WITH THE NUMBER ONE HERO!

Who does he think he is?

Like seriously?!

Who said quirkless people can't be heroes?!

Like it's do dangerous?

As if it isn't dangerous for yourself?

Take a villain with a gun and you are a goner!

You think it's not dangerous for the all Mighty you? HA don't get me laughing!

I mean it's obvious that the last fight with All for One still is holding you back and you still do hero work even tho you are basically injued.

You telling me now that it is too dangerous for me to be a hero?!

Go back under the rock you came from!

So since I was deep in thoughts, I didn't really get anything until I walked directly into a hero and landed on the ground. It was no other than Mt Lady.

Me: Sorry.

Mt. Lady: Why are you trespassing, go back behind the tape! It's dangerous!

Tape?

What tape?

I am pretty sure I would have seen it even if I was lost in thoughts.

Besides wouldn't it stop me from moving forward?

SOO THERE WAS NOT TAPE!

LIAR!

*sigh*

That's not the point here!

Aren't you a bit rude to me?

You don't know what happen to me and you are already coming right at me!

Why is a hero even just standing there doing nothing?

Wait.... I mean heroes!

What are they all doing here?

Is something going on?

Some kidnapping?

A hostage situation maybe?

Still wouldn't they do something?

As I was thinking that, I started looking around and that was when I saw the same slime that attacked me earlier.

Me: No way....

Mt. Lady: KID! You will fucking move back behind the tape! Last warning!

Me: Aren't you a bit rude?!

I didn't care about my attitude or if I should behave at all. This whole situation was messed up. Heroes were watching a kid suffocate. Since I knew how it felt, I decided to do something. It might have not been the best idea but hey better try something before someone dies here.

The moment I began looking around for something that could help me with the sludge villain, I could hear some explosions and I knew the sound of them far too well.