~Ara Ara look who we have here!!!~

A/N: Picture is something I made :)

A bit of time past by and the doctor finally had a solution for my dog problem. He gave me a special collar and a couple of injections. Each one will make the mind not only numb and obedient but also painfully aware of the past. It is basically breaking a person from the inside and perfect for what I wanted to do with it. I didn't care if Kacchan was broken or not. All I needed is an obediend deadly dog at my side. 

Toga: When are we doing this?

Dabi: Shut up!

Shiggy: Did you had to bring them over?

Me: Yes and they are also part of this family. Now stop asking me the same question over and over again. Think of them as a floor boss that the NPC's have to eliminate to come to the final floor where we will be.

Shiggy: Fine.

All of the sudden I could hear the earbud making these klicking sounds before a voice came over. They were not the best from the market and I did build them on my own from scrap pieces so I was happy that they worked perfectly well. The klicking sound were only an indication that they were about to activate in case one of my teammates decided to ignore the voice. You may tacke it as a warning.

Kurogiri: The heroes are in possition.

Me: Thanks. Teleport us over.

I had Kurogiri waiting for the heroes in the wild wild pussy cat's place where the heroes went for a training. Little did they know that we were about to go there too. The goal of this was pretty easy and the missions name was Tame a damn Pomeranian. Just based on that everyone knew how pissed I was at the heroes and my dear old friend. 

Did I forgive him only because he apologized over and over again?

No.

Did I forgive him because of the offical apology in the sports festival?

HECK NO!!!

It made me only more furrious!!!

How dared that Pomeranian even utter my name that easily. 

He had absulutely no right to do that at all.

Not after what he had done to me for all these years.

Besides I knew he was only doing this for his own consciousness and not for me. So why should I forgive him at all? It did't make any sense to me.

Did I know about the truth?

Of course I knew what he did and how much he tried to find me. I also knew what he did at UA and their teachers. He screamed at them and made them clear that the conclusion they made at the entrance exam was biased. Well who would have thought that this  dumb Pomeranian knew something this simple and yet the most intelligent being on earth didn't. 

However it was already too late.

I have long decided my path in life.

If I couldn't be a hero and the society didn't wanted me either then I would be a villain.

One that everyone will fear and one that was brong and created by the hands of heroes. How ironical this is.

Toga: Yes, Stabby Stabyy.

Me: Okay remember the plan! The dog is mine. Whoever touches it, will pay for it later.

I could hear them all gulp and look at me while stepping back. I could be pretty dangerous too and they all knew that. I never killed a single soul but I made them kill soo many until now. This was one of the things they were afraid of. If I decided that I didn't need them anymore, I could get rid of them without any backtraces towards me.

Kurogiri opened us a portal and we all went through it. Of course he teleported me to the highest spot where I can watch what is going on until he would get me for a dog hunt.

Toga seems to have her own fun...

Well that floaty bitch will surely be an easy target for her.

Ohh she might as well make frog legs out of the other one.

Thankfully I also had some lenses on so I could see everything what happened. Not soon after I saw Toga get into a figh these useless heroes in training, I could also see blue flames eating up the forrest.

Not bad.

Let's rat them all out.

Tho your brother won't like this.

I am sure he will hunt you down but... Your flames are hotter than ice.

So you will be fine.

I wonder if you will be able to fight against your brother....

Only time can tell.

Ohh look at Shiggy pulling up a Nomu ti destroy All Bitch again.

Even that useless Vampire wanna be hero is there too.

Well I should get going too.

Kacchan should be alone now.

The moment I thought that I stood up and Kurogiri came to me. It was really timed and I could already tell that he wanted to tell me that they scattered the heroes. What was even better was Kurogiri who just teleported Kacchan in front of a Cave right below me.

Me: OHHO~ Look at the Pomeranian we have here!!!

Bakugo: .... Izu?

Me: You have no right to call my name. 

Bakugo: What are you doing here? No.. Wait! Get away from there!!!

Me: Oho nothing will happen to me. 

Bakugo: Izu, I am not joking. Get away from the villain.

Me: HAHAHAHAHA even now you have no clue. 

Bakugo: Huh? No....

Me: Oh yes!

Bakugo: NO! What fucking happened to becoming a hero?

Me: Life rejected me. So why should I not fuck this shit and screw it over? AND I will start with you!

Bakugo: ....

I saw the mans wide eyes morphe into sadness and then anger before he started gritting his teeth but it was already too late. One hand signal and Kurogiri teleported the Pomeranian who started to come at me away into the cage I had prepared for him and then teleported me in front of it.

Bakugo: FUCKING VILLAIN!!!

Me: Ohh there is the Kacchan I know.

Bakugo: Why?

Me: Why? Cause I tried and no one wanted me. 

Bakugo: You could have gotten into the fucking gen ed course and then transfer.

Me: YOU THINK they would have accepted me? 

Bakugo: They wouldn't have had a choice.

Me: Ohh they would. No one would put a quirkless kid into a hero course. The society would only look down on me. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

Bakugo: No. I would have been fucking there for you.

Me: Then why not be fucking here for me now?

Bakugo: FUCK YOU!!! I'll never be a villain.

Me: Oh you don't get a say in this.

I snapped my fingers and a nomu came behind him. It was the cage we had a nomu inside. It was very obediend and so I told it to hold Kacchan in place which it did. Bakugo didn't had a choice not any hope of escaping. This nomu was a lot stronger than the other ones and so he was forec on the ground. It was only then that I came inside the cage and out him the collar on as well as inject the inside of the syringe the doctor gave me in his neck.

The effect was immediately. Bakugo started screaming and trashing but I had the nomu hold him in place.

Me: I'll see you later my dear new Pomeranian!!!

Just like that I went up the stairs to our hideout and found everyone back at the base. This mission was a complete success and no one was captured.