Regret

Bakugo's POV:

I fucking screwed it up!

That damn shitty head!

Why did he force me to do this!

I told him this is a fucking bad idea!

Who would just apologize and accept its former bully just like that?

This was such a bad idea!

I should have fucking known it!

So stupid.

I made myself look like a monkey.

I should have known that this is a bad idea the moment he suggests me doing this and confront my fucking victim and old friend days ago.

Fucking Shitty Hair!

If he only knew what I have done to him in details....

.

.

.

Damn Deku!

Why isn't he in UA?!

He had enough points to get into the gen ed course!

He could have transformed!

How dare he throw out his damn dreams like that?!

I was laying on the ground the second time today in the shop. Izuku was quick and his motion were all without hesitation. There was no fucking doubt that he didn't wanted to see but I had to know!

Ever after I got into UA and in a huge class fight, I was sent to Hound Dog because of my anger issues. Apparently I had some huge issues and I now see why they said that. I spent weeks with Hound Dog and the Bakusquad. They all helped me realize what a fucking idiot I was and how much I bullied Izuku. I should be fucking happy he is alive but all I felt was guilt.

The people in UA really changed me and today was just a huge coincidence that I would see him. Never did I even though I would see him like that since he basically vanished.

I did ask for his information based on the entrance exam in the excuse of wanting to know my friends result and I was shocked that he never showed up at the entrance ceremony or even answered back the UA note of acceptance.

The moment I saw him pick up and run, I was about to run after him. In fact I went after him and was junked back thanks to a scarf I know too well.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Me: Fucking let me go.

Aizawa: His actions were clear enough, No? He doesn't want to see you.

I couldn't see his expression but the way he ran was if something bad happened. There was no way I would sit back and do nothing when I knew there was a chance to redeem myself.

Me: I don't fucking care.

Kirishima: Bakubro why are you even fixed on that dude?

Me: He's Deku.

Mina: Wait the friend you said?

Sero: Aizawa-sensei, why are you even here?

Aizawa: *Sigh* grocery shopping and all of you should go home. You included Bakugo.

Me: Damn it!

I was let go and saw my teacher walk away with a grocery bag in his hand. I wasn't even expecting him to be there at all. Me and the other extras decided to check out this new bakery which apparently had some spicey bread which I wanted to try out. This was the reason we were all together. It was not as if they just decided to fucking drag me with them or anything.

Fuck!

This was the perfect chance!

I should have pressed him more!

I should have fucking told him I was so damn stupid not to value him.

He tolerated me for years!

Shit!

I did soo much to him.

If he ever will forgive me...

I don't fucking need forgiveness.

I just want him to know that I changed for the better!

Denki: So ahm are we talking about rude kid running away in tears or not?

Me: He fucking what?

I let out some of my explosion as I was starting to get furious to myself. I knew I shouldn't have let him get away alone but what should I have done. Aizawa's capture gear was not something I could destroy easily to get away.

Mina: Yeah. He picked up the phone and then bolted with wides eyes and tears.

Sero: It's not our problem. We don't know what happened and maybe he is in a gang. Did you see how he put you on the ground?

Kirishima: So damn manly.

Me: ... He was fucking supposed to be in the hero course with us.

Mina: Huh?

Denki: Ohh I remember! He's quirkless, right?

Before I knew it I grabbed Denki by the collar and lifted him off the ground for a moment before the others could step in. I soo wanted to slap some sense into this Pikachu.

Me: Quirkless doesn't fucking mean useless.

The thing he said reminded me of the things I said to him and the things me and my old group did to him. In some kind of sense I wanted to beat myself up.

Kirishima: Wow! Calm down, Bakubro. He never said that.

Mina: Yeah! Besides we saw how easy he put you on the ground. He definitely has some sick moves.

Sero: Wait you said he was supposed to be with us, right?

Me: Yeah so what?

Sero: Why isn't he.

Me: I don't fucking know. Why do you tape face think I went to him.

Kirishima: Ohhh no wonder he reactes this way then.

Mina: Yup. He called you a Pomeranian. Hehe

Me: Have a fucking death wish?

Mina: Nope.

Sero: But it does make some sense. As far as you told us, you only bullied him.

Denki: Don't forget suicide baiting.

Me: I fucking know what I did was wrong.

Kirishima: Bro, we have to teach you some common sense. This is not how you apologize.

Me: How the fuck should I have known that? You fucking told me to apologize.

Kirishima: Not this way bro. No one is gonna believe it if you just do this.

Me: Well fuck.

Mina: They will be another chance for sure.

Denki: Maybe try not to make him flip you.

Me: I'llbe fucking flipping you in a moment.

Just like that we headed toward the bakery after what everything happened. I still couldn't get Izuku out of my mind. I was sure to find this guy and then apologize properly again.