Essence of Training!

I will show them that a quirkless kid is just as good as the rest of them!

I can do it!

I know I can!

Why shouldn't I be able to do it?

I am still human and not disfigured!

Also have no disease or am disabled!

So why shouldn't I be able to be like the others and do the same thing?

It doesn't make any sense!

This is stupid!

Who even came up with the whole quirkless people can't be like quirkists!

To hell with them!

I'll proof them all wrong!

I can do it!

I am not dumb at all!

 Ever after decideing to show Bakugo and every hero how they wrong they were, I begged my mother to let me train in gyms and get some combat training. Luckily she agreed with me telling me that it would be good for myself knowing some form of defense in case I ever needed them. On top of that I decided to clean Dagoba Beach up.

Cleaning up this beach would be a good work out....

Plus it's free!

This will help releave my mothers finanzes.

If I had only just thought about this earlier. . .

Better late then never I guess....

At first I was just passing that beach while walking towards where I would get my self defense lessons and think that it was a shame that such a nice beach was this litered. Then I thought that this beach was kinda like myself. 

No one cared for the beauty.

No one could see it as it was hidden but I could!

And I thought it would be nice having this beach back again so I decided to clean the beach up after and before training.

Me: *Sigh* There is soo much to do! How could people liter it this much?

???: Young Man, are you cleaning this beach on your own?

Young Man?

Hold up!

I know this voice!

This is All Might but why does he look so skinny?

Welp not my problem!

And here he is telling me I can't be a hero at all!

Me: As you can see.

All Might: Why are you doing this?

Me: Why not? It's a beautiful beach.

All Might: You won't be able to clean the whole beach on your own Young Man.

Me: And who are you to tell me that?

All Might: I am just telling you what I can see Young Man.

Me: Well you are wring. I will be cleaning it all up.

I am sick of you telling me what I can and what I can't do!

Who are you to tell me what is wrong and what is right and what I can and what not?