Encouragement!

After a bit of search I found a nice place where I could talk with my mom and gave her a call immediately. I wanted to tell her that I am doing great here and that she didn't had to worry about me. After all I knew that she didn't want me to get into UA at the beginning. She was a mother and like every mother she didn't liked the idea of me getting hurt and that included being a hero. So of course she was opposed to it but she never ever said she was against it because I was quirkless. However I knew deep down that she was even more worried because of that.

Just a couple of rings and after that I could hear my mom's voice. She might not be able to move how she wanted but she was still sane. As long as she could talk everthing is fine.

Me: Mom?

Mom: Yes, my dear bunny?

Me: How are you doing today?

Mom: I am fine, don't worry about me. What about you? Isn't today UA's entrance exam?

Me: I am good and yes. I am finished with the writing part for now.

Mom: Really?

Me: Mhn!

Mom: What a clever bunny you are.

Me: Hehe thanks mome.

Mom: How was it?

Me: Not as hard as you would think it would.

Mom: Nothing seems hard for you my little bunnymundy.

Me: Well if I put my mind on it, no.

Mom: Tell me about it and yourself. I haven't seen you last week.

Me: I am sorry mom. I tried to put in time for you but I was busy with stuff.

I couldn't make myself to tell her that I had soo many part time jobs that I had to work extra and overtime to get this day free so I could attent this entrance exam. All I did was for her sake but I knew the moment I told her that she would tell me to stop it and she would feel guilty.

I just couldn't do that. I would rather ly to my own mother than make her lose the spirit to fight and live on. She already lost a lot and if she ever finds out that she is making her own son do this much for her, I was sure she would find a way to make me quit doing what I was doing or worse end her own life. Who knows what a mother would do for her beloved son.

Mom: It's okay Izu. You called every day and I am always happy to hear from you. It doesn't matter if I see you or not.

Me: I'll always call you if I can't make it. Don't worry about it.

Mom: So how is it going so far?

Me: Well the writing exam was a piece of cake. Hope the physical part won't be that bad too. 

Mom: Just don't get hurt.

Me: I won't.

Mom: You sure?

Me: Yes, RG is here too so don't worry about me.

Mom: How can I not? I am your mother.

Me: I know and I love you, you know that.

Mom: I doo.

Me: You know what?

Mom: Mh?

Me: There was this part in the writing exam about hero analysis.

Mom: Ohh that's your speciality!

Me: Hmn!

Mom: So what was it about?

Me: We were allowed to chose a hero and should write everything down what we knew about them.

Mom: Please tell me you didn't do that as throughly as I think you did.

Me: I won't lie to you. 

Mom: Izu.... Bunny why did you do that?

Me: It was the task.

Mom: But bunny.... they will think that you stalked the hero and might even get you wrong as a villain.

Me: Ohh...

Mom: Hmmmm!

Me: Welll.... I am sure it will be okay.

Mom: I hope sooo... I know this is your wish.

Me: Hm. It will be fine. Just watch me do it.

Mom: I will be awaiting your good news.

Me: Thanks mom! Oh and I'll come over once this exam is done. I'll also bring the cake you like with me.

Mom: You don't have to bunny. How about you get yourself something warm to eat afterwards? You looked thin and plae when I last saw you.

Me: Oh I just slept wrongly.

Mom: Please take care of yourself more.

Me: I am! I promise!

Mom: Good cause otherwise I would come to you and I don't care how I will manage that and nagg at you until you get it.

Me: All right. I have to go now. See ya afterwards.

Mom: All right and good luck my bunnymundy!

I knew that I still had some time until the physical exam started but I also haven't eaten a thing until now, so I decided to go over to the cafeteria in hope to buy something with the little money I had. Unfortunately for me, new recruits for the next year were not allowed to go away from the area where the writen exam is as well as the whole floor it is on. 

The cafeteria was not on this floor since I walked around and looked for it and couldn't find it. Welp that only meant that I would save up a bit more today nothing more and nothing else. I would definitelly get something later on.