Writing Exam

Ever after that day, my mom was put in the hospital room with survailance 24/7. They told me it would be better to kee her in the hospital instead of home since the wound got infected and she had another surgery. It was really a bad time for me. I took up 3-4 part time jobs to make a living and moved out of the apartment we had as well as sold nearly everything that I got. 

If that meant to give my mom the treatment she needed then I was happy to do that much. I was now living in a small 1 room appartment which had basically everything in a room and another room just for the shower and toilet. Not something I would ever love to stay since it felt cramped but I took it gladly on me to get enough money and save money everywhere I could.

No matter if it was water, electricity bill or even the rent or food or just living expenses. I cut on everything ended up eating only cup noodles and not cooking at all since it was too expensive for me. I also trained over night at the beach bit for bit and after 2 months it was cleaned up. Well my part time job helped me build up some strength since I was moving heavy things around too. Then the things I found as junk were sold too and sometimes I managed to repair the junk or build something out of it to get even more money. 

I did everything I could think of to get money.

At this point I didn't care if it was blood money or not. I just needed it to save my mother.

Finally after all this,  today was the day of the entrance exam and I was standing in front if the building, preparing myself for what will come next. I was the first one there and which was actually pretty surprising.

Okay B340.... where can I find this room?

Ohh!

They put up signs!

How fortunately !

Okay this should be the room!

Mom, don't worry about a thing!

I will get into the hero course for your sake!

I promise!

Once I entered the room, I immediately was meet with a yellow cocoon looking thing.

Is that a caterpillar?

Nope.

EWWW!

It has hairs!

Wait!

That's a person!

I am such an idiot!

This must be pro-hero Eraserhead or how people like to call him from what I could gather form the net, Sleepyhead or underdeveloped Butterfly.

Better not wake the man up.

Not paying any more attention to him, I hid my presence and went to a seat. I didn't wanted to wake him up since I knew that he valued his sleep more than anything else. I knew a lot about heroes so it wasn't surprising that I knew small details too.

Once I arrived at my sead, I laid my head down on the table and waited for everyone to arrive in the room. It took another half an hour until every candidate was in the room. The once empty room was now full.

My head was still laying on the table and I was listening to my surrounding, when I heard someone explain the written exam to us. Looking up I saw Mic and Eraserhead with Midnight in the room.

Soo it finally has started!

This should be a piece of cake!

There is nothing I don't  know about!