What's up doc?

Ever after I went over to get milk, I returned with a faul mood. Thankfully my mother didn't notice it but Kurogiri and Shigaraki surely did since I stopped acting around them. I was having my perfect mask on to fool my mother since I didn't wanter her to worry at all.

Shiggay: What's up with you?

Me: Huh?

Shiggy: Your damn smile is creeping me out.

Me: Oh my.

Shiggy: What did your psycho brain come up with this time?

Me: Ohh nothing special.

Shiggy: You gonna kill someone?

Me: Not kill... just train.

Shiggy: You never train the nomus. So who's it?

Me: Just a fithy dog.

Shiggy: Really don't want to be that dog.

Me: Do you think the doc is free today?

Shiggy: Now I have goosebumps... What NPC pissed you this much off that you will go to the doc personally?

Me: As I said just a stupid dog.

Shiggy: Kurogiri!

We were both kinda in the uper floor of the house because that was where our rooms were. Kurogiri was definitely not around us. However upon hearing Shiggy scream the name of this babysitter he immediately came over.

Kurogiri: What now?

Shiggy: Mind your place.

Kurogiri: I was playing chess with Miss Inko.

Me: Ohh my mom loves that for sure.

Kurogiri: She was about to win.

Me: Sounds like her.

Shiggy: Bring him over to the doctor.

Kurogiri: Why.

He looked at me as I flashed him my usual Cheshire smile which was definitelly saying everything that I had to say since he started backing off too.

Kurogiri: What the- Who do you want to kill?

Shiggy: That's what I fucking said too!

Me: No one .... yet. Just get me over will ya?

Kurogiri: Jesus Christ kid. Don't get me involved in this.

That was all he said before opening a portal in front of me where I stepped through. All I wanted now was to just get to the doctor and find a way to get the fucking Pomeranian kastradted. Well I would surely find a good way to deal with the barking and get him under controll in one way or another.

Me: What's up doc!!!

I so hid my presence and went towards the doctor who was working on improving the nomus. He was way to deep in thought that he didn't even see me coming. However when I did announce myself he jumped and threw the papers up in the air that he was was working on.

Doctor: JESUS CHRIST!!! You wanna kill me?

Me: No. I have a job for ya.

Doctor: What job? Why you smiling like that? It's even more creepier then these nomu's smile you soo wanted them to have.

Me: Ohh I just had a brilliant idea.

Doctor: Tell me.

Me: I have a candidate for the LOV but they will in no circumstances change their mind in helping us.

Doctor: Too bad.

Me: BUT! The problem is that I want that damn dog as a guard dog.

Docotr: Your problem not mine.

Me: You sure?

Doctor: ....

Me: You see I have a connection to him and a past too... I want him to pay for what he did.

Doctor: That sounds personal.

Me: It is and you gonna help me.

Doctor: How in the world do you expect me to help?

Me: Make me a shock collar that also surpresses his quirk. Add a controller to it for me too. Ohh and get me a mindcontrolling drug. I don't care if he loses it's mind and be brain dead. ]

Docotr: You expect too much.

Me: Ohh you can't  do it?

Doctor: Never said I can't.

Me: Then there shouldn't be a problem.

Doctor: Nope it will take time.

Me:  Prioritise the drug and then the nomus. They ar good as they are for now.

Doctor: But.

Me: What?

Doctor: I can't.

Me: And why?

Doctor: Orders from above you.

Me: We can change that.

I took out my phone and immediately dialed AfO's number which he was using under another alias. He picked up only seconds later aft I started calling him. After that I put him on speaker.

AfO: Yes?

Me: I am at the doctors place.

AfO: Something happened?

Me: I want a pet dog and I need him to construct a collar and a drug.

AfO: Why do you want a pet dog.

Me: Because I have a freaking Pomeranian following me and it's starting to get annoying.

AfO: Do I even want to know what happened.

Me: No. Now tell the docotor to do that or I'll stop making plans until it's done.

AfO: Am I on speaker?

Me: Yes.

AfO: Doctor, do as he says.

That was all he said before ending the call and I looked at the doctor who was looking at me with wide eyes. Yes only I could be this sassy with the number 1 villain. It was only because  I have proven my worth to him. Besides he was a lot more loyal to his people then the heroes.

Me: Sooo? 

Doctor: Fine! I am doing it!