Welcome to the dark side! We have cookies!

Once I stepped through the portal I was meet with a guy who looked a bit older than me and All for One himself. I knew how he looked like, who in the world... okay not the world but Japan wouldn't know how the guy looked like. All Might and AfO had such a crazy fight and ti went viral. Now this was unexpected indeed.

AfO: Usagi, I assume.

Me: Yes, indeed.

AfO: You have such a brilliant mind. Tell me why do you want give away heroes information?

Me: I am quirkless. I have no where to go and they didn't want me. Besides I do need the money.

AfO: For medical fees I assume from what I heard.

Me: Yes. I have a mother who is laying in the hospital and need some special care.

AfO: What if I told you we could cure your mother?

Me: Then I would be the most loyal subject you can have. Use me as you see fit. As long as you can garantee that my mother survives and is safe then I don't care what happens to me.

AfO: You have found quite the interresting child, Tomura.

Shigaraki: Sensei, he will be our trump card.

AfO: I agree. However I would rather you stay behind in the shadows, if you understand.

Me: Yes. I will gather all the information and make plans accordingly.

AfO: Very bright indeed. You said the heroes didn't wanted you. What did they do?

Me: I wanted to be a fucking hero but they told me I couldn't just because I was fucking quirkless. It's not my fault to be born this way. I tried and passed UA's exam but they put me in the gen ed course. You know what that means? They fucking didn't wanted to give me a chance and are telling me this way that I am as good as I was before cause even if I pass, no damn human in their right mind will take me in because of this stupid society....*Sigh*sorry.

AfO: No, No. Keep going. You have enough hatred in you.

Me: I do. Just live quirkless and that is a given. You know how much I was beaten up? How close I was on deaths door. Not even that rusty grim reeper thought I was good enough to finally relase me. Now I am here to make their damn lives living hell.

Shigaraki: What an all mighty cheat code I found. You are perfect.

AfO: Indeed. Kurogiri, get his mother away from this hospital and to our own one.

Kurogiri: I understand.

AfO: Now then, what is your name or do you want to remind us Usagi?

Me: I am Izuku Midoriya. I would prefer Usagi.

AfO: Very well Usagi. Tomura from now on he will be your advisor and everything he says or plans will be done by you.

Shigaraki: Yes, Sensei.

AfO: Now then little bunny, do you want a quirk?

Me: HAH! What for? I lived all my life quirkless do you really think I want one now?

AfO: No but you are offically part of the dark side, so I may as well offer one.

Me: No thank you. You can throw it straight into the gutter. I don't want one. I am good as I am and I will prove it to everyone.

AfO: I really like you.

Shigaraki: Sensei, let me show him around.

AfO: Yes. Please do so Tomura.

This meeting wasn't going this bad. I just spoke to All for One the most haunted villain himself and survived on top of that I got a pretty good deal out of it. I didn't had to dirty my hands and could use my tactics and analytical skill to be the man in the shadow. That is what I was doing till now but now I had the chance of getting my mother a better life. They could treat her seeing as how All for One was up and alive too.

As we were walking around I saw these hidious creatures that had their breans open and I was confused first but after another look I could tell that they were once humans. It was quite obvious by how they look but what got my interrest was how they ended up looking like that.

Me: What are those?

Shigaraki: Nomus.

Me: Former humans but what I meant was how did they turn like this.

Shigaraki: Remember when I asked you for what skills you would use against a Titan.

Me: Yes. Does that mean they have all the skills?

Shigaraki: Yes.

Me: How?

Shigaraki: Synthetic quirks.

Me: Hm?

Shigaraki: We found a way to extract a quirk from a persons body without a hack like Sensei. After that our doctor makes them in a synthetic quirk.

Me: Interesting... Why did you need information on Stain?

Shigaraki: I want to recruit him.

Me: Pffff- didn't you listen to what I said? You can't pair him up his social status is like 1/5 and he is a loner.

Shigaraki: Tsk! Still doesn't mean I can't get him in.

Me: It does but be my guest and try it out don't come running crying to me. I will just say I fucking told ya from the beginning.

Shigaraki: Got a better idea Cheat?

Me: I do.

Shigaraki: Let's hear it.

Me: I heard from 2 people that follow him. One is an outcast who can transform and disguise herself into anyone like a second skin and the other one is a pyromaniac as well as a heroes son and officially dead. How does it sounds?

Shigaraki: Like a good match.

Me: They both follow Stain and they sure will join.

Shigaraki: I'll try my fucking luck and I never cry.

Me: But sulk huh?

Shigaraki: as if.

Me: You do look like a sore looser, you know....

Shigaraki: Whatever!