A new job

I went to the hospital as fast I could and I was happy that Bakugo wasn't following me at all. For me street rules didn't matter as I quickly used some of my parkour skills to get to the hospital faster and then to the operation room she was in.

Waiting was the worst thing.

I don't know for how long I was waiting but it sure felt as an eternity. Once the doctor came out it was as if the words were stuck in my mouth. I didn't dare to ask if my mother made it or not. I was simply scared.

Doctor: Don't worry kid. She is fine now.

Me: *relieved exhale* Thank god.

Doctor: We found some water substance in her lungs which made her have this attack.

Me: Water?

Doctor: Yes. We still don't know what happened exactly.

Me: ...

Doctor: She is fine now and we will be having a close eye on her as per usual.

Me: Thank you.

After what I heard I was also told to leave as she will be put in an observation room first and they didn't wanted outsiders inside that room. Besides that I still had to pay for the new surgery and everything, so I went to the front desk and payed for it. Thankfully now that I had a pretty good job, this is not a problem. I still had to pay in installment cause I was short but it wouldn't be a problem as long as I was selling information out.

As I was paying the bill, a message on my phone popped up and one look told me what it was. Recently I got myself the locked and well hidden dark web app. It is camoflaged as a game and in the game you had full access to the shop and chat rooms. Someone just invited me to a chat room. Since I had no plan on leaving the hospital yet, I went to the resting area and opened the game and the chat room.

Chat room:

DarkLord: Yo, Tutorial! 

Usagi: Yo, mini boss!

DarkLord: I like your attitude.

Usagi: Likewise.

DarkLord: Tell me what you got on a certain villain.

Usagi: It would be my please. How much is the payment?

DarkLord: Depends on how satisfied I am.

Usagi: Then forget it.

DarkLord: TSK! How much you want?

Usagi: 682.051-

DarkLord: What an odd number.

Usagi: I don't care. It's this much or nothing.

DarkLord: Very well. You shall have your payment but if I am not satisfied be prepared for the punishment.

Usagi: So be it.

DarkLord: Stain.

Usagi: Chizome Akaguro also known as Hero Killer: Stain and formerly the Stendhal.

DarkLord: I don't care about these information. Give me update on status.

Usagi: 

Overall Abilities:
Immense Speed

- Enhanced Strength

- Immense Stamina: Stain has a high pain threshold
Tactical Intellect: Stain is shown to possess some analytical skills. 
Indomitable Will: Stain's ridiculous force of will has a strong impact on the psyches of others, even during combat. He was able to paralyze several top heroes, including a seasoned veteran like and the No. 2Hero , with fear despite having suffered severe injuries. He was also able to force many heroes to reconsider their actions and beliefs, even during combat. Even after his capture, footage of his speech to the heroes inspired many criminals and vigilantes into action, .