E P I L O G U E

Life is good for them. It all turned the way it was supposed to. They all got their happy ever after. It's officially been 10 years since then.

Micaela is still standing strong. Ruling the mafia better than ever. She and Callum got married a year after they moved to Spain. A simple one with a close family. Her father, Maximiliano Rose walked her down the aisle.

Yes, Rose is also his last name. Rose in this family means many things. Micaela changed her last name to Rose because of her father and her mother. Ximena would leave a red rose on her victims for a reminder of Maximiliano still being in her heart, she knew that Max would get the meaning behind it.

They had five children together plus Catalina. Catalina was ecstatic to have so many siblings. She was still loved as much as her other siblings. She started to call Callum daddy after they had a talk about it.

Callum is still the same shy boy from back then. Only now he is a man. Living his best life with his wife and six kids. They had bought a mansion up in the woods away from everyone but close to the family house.

As for Ximena and Maximiliano that is a secret. Micaela's best friends and their family also moved to Spain to be close to them. Life is amazing for all of them. They live happily close to each other. Her family is still helping out with the mafia.

Micaela didn't think she would get this life. That she wouldn't get her happy ever after but she did. Being who she is, did not impact her much in her happiness at the end because she fought hard for it as should you. She got a normal life even with being...

The Heartless Queen