12 || M I C A E L A / T H I R D

Micaela's POV.

Parking my car I get out, making my way to my class. I wasn't going to ask him out until lunch. Since I didn't know where he would go during lunch I searched the whole school until I found him studying in the library probably not having enough money to buy food.

We were in first period and I was looking at him with so much rage I could kill anyone with a snap of my finger. I noticed he had a hand print wrapped around his neck meaning he had been choked.

He had a hoodie on so you wouldn't see it if you weren't paying attention but I am always with him so I noticed the second he sat down. Turning towards me he looked into my eyes seeing the anger in them, he flinched making my eyes go softer and the anger to disappear.

Giving him a small smile I turn to the windows next to me not wanting to look at his marks because I wouldn't know what I would do but if I do.

The bell for fourth period rang signaling it was finally lunch making me nervous all of a sudden. Looking towards Callum I see him packing his stuff to go to the library I presume.

I grabbed his arm, making him turn to me.

"I want to ask you something," I said softly. Nodding his head I continued, "I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me on Sunday."

He looked shocked but his face turned red making him look like a cute tomato. "I-I would love to," he stuttered shyly.

"Ok give me your phone."

He gave me his phone. I went into the contacts and placed my number as "Amor" then sent my phone number a text to have his phone number saved in mine. Giving it back to him I left, leaving him still in shock.

Pulling out my phone I saved his number under, "Mi Bebé ♡︎". Which meant my baby in Spanish.

I left school not wanting to say any longer, today was early release; we were going to be released after lunch which they always do on Fridays.

Driving home I called Ana Lee to see what they were doing and how my butterfly was doing. Hearing that they were fine and they were in line for a baby roller coaster we said our bye's then ended the call. Pulling up the driveway I see that all of the bios cars were parked up which meant that all of them were already home.

Entering the living room I see them all talking to each other. But they quiet down when I enter nothing new to me. I won't lie and say it doesn't hurt but it does hurt the little girl in me and who I used to be. It hurts little me to see them talking and being happy without me and to know that they were looking for me and now that they have me here close to them they aren't trying to form some kind of bond with me.

It doesn't hurt the gown up me but to the little girl that used to wish up to the full moon to have a big family that would love her and not treat her like Natalia does. Now knowing she has a family and they have yet to talk to her, makes her sad because after all of this time her wish came true. But I knew that it was just going to be a waste of time. After all, I'm only here for two reasons.

They stared at me besides Noah, he smiled and said hello. I took a seat beside him because it was the only place available, not that I would sit next to the others.

"What are you guys talking about," I asked with no emotion on my face or voice, trying to get the awkwardness out of the room since they are not saying anything. No point in showing them what I feel since I felt nothing.