15 || T H I R D / M I C A E L A

Third Person POV.

It was Saturday morning meaning that it's been almost a full week since Micaela and Callum had their first date. Throughout this week things have changed for them drastically not only in their relationship but in their household too.

Through this week they have been getting more closer and they have been going on dates almost every single day. With going out together they have gotten to know a lot more about each other. They got to know little things and a little more personal things too but it didn't escalate to where one of them was uncomfortable.

With the days passing by Micaela has come to more understanding her feelings towards Callum and how she has more feelings for him that go past just liking him. She didn't have just a silly crush on him anymore she was full on falling in love with him.

Every time she was with him she felt free of herself. She has always been guarded with everyone around her and she has mega trust issues after what he did.

It wasn't easy for her to just relax and be comfortable with someone she has just met. At first she was scared of how she felt with him and how much she could be herself; she didn't have to be guarded and looking over her shoulder every second she was with him.

She felt comfortable enough to just relax and not stress about her problems and all the bad things that are going on around her. For her household it's going well with her biological family. Though she is still not very close with them which is normal for her.

They have spent family time with each other and sometimes it just one person spending time with her alone.

As for Callum, his feelings for Micaela are a bit different. Yeah sure he is falling for her too but he is scared of what could happen or if he would ever be enough for her. He still hasn't overcome his fear of his feelings and how he feels about how she could just easily leave him for someone else.

He didn't believe he deserves her; he thinks that there is someone better that she could be with. And he was scared of that, scared that maybe there would be someone else that may come and she would choose him than stay with a boy when she can have a man.

While Micaela has over come her fears and accepted that she wants to be with him, he hasn't. He's a very insecure person because of what happens behind closed doors. He believes that if his parents didn't love him why would a stranger do.

He know that what his parents are doing to him is wrong but he believes that's what he deserves even if it wasn't his fault that his baby sister died at birth. His parents needed someone to blame for her death so they blamed him for Belen's death.

He was five when it all started, he didn't know any better and because of all the thing his parents told him he believed that it was his fault. Growing up he didn't have the best childhood. And with the way he was brought up by his parents he still didn't let them ruin him.

He will let them beat him up but he wouldn't focus on that; he mostly focused on school or painting. He was homeschooled till he entered high school, he has always loved studying and painting when he had free time which wasn't a lot because he had to work for money as his parents didn't work.

Callum was the one maintaining them. He went through a lot of things as a child but he didn't let the things his parents did to him affect him. Callum maintained his innocence and naiveness. He doesn't know much of what goes around the world because he was locked in his house by his parents since he was little, never letting him out until he entered high school and he started to work for money.