16 || M I C A E L A / C A L L U M

Micaela's POV.

"You're such a slut I bet that baby is yours. Is it yours, are you the mother of that little girl," she said, almost shouting it pointing a finger at me gaining our family's attention.

I wasn't worried though. The biological family already knows she is mine but they just didn't know I had adopted her. Though my distant family didn't know she was mine.

One of my aunts was going to ask about her but she had been interrupted by Thomas asking if we were ready to sit down and order.

The sound of the door opening brought me back to the situation at hand but I didn't pay attention to who had entered which was a big mistake on my part. I knew who was working yet I didn't realize he could have been our server.

"Are you with the baby daddy?"

"Yes I am-"

We said it at the same time but she said it a couple of seconds before me so it sounded like I was saying yes to being with the baby daddy. Even though I don't know that fucker, besides his already six feet under.

It was dead silent so the sound of a pen hitting the ground was the only thing heard in the room. Then and there I knew he misunderstood everything and that he was in the room without even looking at him.

He didn't know I had a baby. I still hadn't told him anything about me or how I am a mother. Looking towards him I see hurt but mostly betrayal in his eyes. His once filled eyes of happiness and innocence were now filled with tears and anger, anger towards me.

Then he ran, ran away from me but I wasn't going to let him go. After so many years I found someone that can make me smile by just seeing them. So I ran after him.

But I gave my mother Catalina first then ran after him. Looking around I spotted him running out the front door. Going outside and looking around for him was hard because it was still morning and there were a bunch of people trying to go to work.

Looking towards my left I spotted him running through the crowd. So I ran after him afraid if I didn't fix this right now our relationship that we started to create would go down the drain.

"Callum, wait!! Let me explain what you heard back there, it wasn't true!! You misunderstood what we were talking about!! Bebé, please let me explain myself. Please baby! I can't lose you too," I whispered the last part but I kept yelling after him pleading with him to stop but he didn't.

I knew he wasn't going to stop because these past couple of days I have come to know that he is a very stubborn person. But I still ran after him, after a couple of minutes and with people giving us weird looks I stopped.

I knew he wasn't going to be stopping to talk to me so I let him leave. I let him leave with my heart in his hands. Taking my world with him. But that didn't mean I wasn't going to fight for him even if it took eternity. I was going to get him back and explain everything not just what he heard but who and what I am.

But now that he wasn't in my view all of my feeling's I was feeling before were replaced with rage. I was in rage with a certain Barbie and I was for sure making her pay for what she is making mi bebé go through right now.

Walking back to the restaurant I head to the back where the room is and we're she is. When I entered the room it went deadly silent. My cold and heated raging eyes were only focused on her fearful ones.