27 || M I C A E L A

"What did you just say," he asked, perplexed.

"You heard right. You're not my biological father. You may be to those devils but not mine. My mother cheated on you with her true lover, she never loved you but she used you to get away from her toxic house. The love of her life is her childhood best friend, they reconnected eighteen years ago and I think you can figure out the rest. But then he left so she just told you it was yours." I looked at him straight into his eyes making sure he knew what I was saying was all true.

He didn't say anything so I continued, "how ironic is that huh? You thought I was your daughter but I really wasn't and that little slut actually is yours. Guess mom wasn't the only one that cheated. How sad her mommy didn't love her so she gave her to you because she couldn't handle taking care of her being she was a prostitute. Mommy like daughter."

"That's not true, I was adopted by my daddy. You're just jealous that they don't love you." She glared, stomping her heel.

"Oh Amber, I don't want them. You can keep them all by yourself. After all, they are just a waste of people in this world. I have my little family of six now and my biological father with me. He found me at the right time. He became my guard angel the moment he took me into his arms. He helped me out with who I am right now with the help of my ma and pa. He told me a few years back who he really was to me and who my mother was to him. By that time I already knew about all of you guys."

"Even when you guys are my siblings you guys are also my enemies. But it doesn't matter anymore and it never did, you guys are just an example of how blood does not make people family but the love they share. I'll be leaving NYC and going back to where I belong. Don't think you'll get away so easily from all of this. After all you did mess with someone really powerful but you can't know who. You have twenty four hours before one assassin for each of you would be looking for you and ending your life. I put a bounty on each of your heads just be prepared, you have one more day to live. Come on mom, let's reunite with the person that does indeed love us."

I grabbed her hand pulling up the stairs so I could get Catalina and some important things before we could leave this house forever. When I finished packing some valuable things, I had my lol grab Catalina before we finally left without giving them a second look.

"Are you ready?" I got a nod in response. I wasn't going to leave her here to suffer at the hands of that man. She's my mother and she didn't have anything to do with all the things those men or boys were planning. She's innocent in all of this. Why should she pay for the things they did?

"Come on, we have to go for Callum before we leave for Spain and notify the others."

They only wanted my trust so then they could easily get me married to a man that I know as a close friend. They didn't know I knew him. He was the one to tell me about all of this when he found out about who was his soon to be bride.

I knew about the deal before I had arrived at the house. This was the end and a new chapter was about to begin in my life. I've waited too long for this chapter in my life because I knew it would soon come but I didn't think it would end like this.

They tried playing behind my back but I have resources and I can find anything out if I want. Just like I found out how Axel betrayed me. He was a part of my friend group but he was only there to get information for a gang. I felt really betrayed by him because we all were so close and it hit me really hard but with the help of the people I love I realized that I shouldn't be dull in it. So I had him killed and the gang.

Now it was time to go home, to Spain where my father is waiting for me and mom. Last time I talked to him I told him that I would be going home but it wasn't going to be only me but also mom. We'll just have to wait and see what happens from here and out with both of them.