14 || M I C A E L A

Today was my date with Callum. I was getting ready with the help of my mother. The rest of the bio family thought that I was going out with my friends so they didn't know I was going on a date with a boy. I really didn't care if they were to find out but I just don't want to deal with drama when it's supposed to be one of the best days in my life.

I had my hair straight and my makeup was simple. It only included mascara, eyeliner, blush, highlight, filled in my eyebrows, and just some nude lipstick. After I was done getting changed I headed out to my white range rover because I would need it for something that I planned for our date.

 After I was done getting changed I headed out to my white range rover because I would need it for something that I planned for our date

Arriving at his house I sent him a text saying that I was outside. Right now the sun was settling down but there was still light out, it was really beautiful but not as my baby boy.

Earlier this morning I texted Callum to wear something comfy, also told him at what hour I was going to pick him up, and what was his address. He didn't live in a good community, he lived on the poor and bad side of the city. Where all the crazy people and druggies lived.

Of course I don't judge him based on his living situation because I know what he is experiencing as I had been in that situation when I was young. Looking towards the door I see Callum coming out. Getting out of my car I went to him.

"Hi, how are you," I asked, giving him a hug.

"I'm doing good, how about you," he said responding to my hug.

"I'm doing all right, are you ready to go," I asked after a couple of minutes not wanting to let go of him.

Nodding his head I took his hand in mine in return he blushed. Walking to my car I open the passenger door for him. After I made sure he was in safely and buckled I made my way to the driver side.

Turning on the car I drove to our first destination which was a surprise for him and my other plan too. The whole date was a surprise. Turning the car off I get out and open the door for Callum. Taking a hold of his hand I walk down to the beach. I had a little picnic planned for dinner to get to know each other a bit more as we don't know anything about one another.

 I had a little picnic planned for dinner to get to know each other a bit more as we don't know anything about one another

I had some of my workers bring the food and blankets while I went to pick him up.

Sitting down by each other I look towards him. "Do you like it," I ask nervously.

"I do thank you for this," he said softly, his cheeks turning redder than they already were.

"Okay, how about we play 20 questions while we eat," I ask him.

"How do you play that?"

"I will ask you a question which you would answer, but if you don't want to that's okay, then after you answer you ask me the same question or another. We would just take turns in asking questions and answering."

"Ok, you can go first," he said shyly.

"What is your favorite food," I asked.

"Mmm, it's Mexican food, any type of Mexican food is my favorite. How about yours?"

"Mine is also Mexican food, especially the enchiladas verdes."

"They are one of my favorites too," he said.

And that's how we spent our dinner. We asked each other basic questions. We had many things in common that I didn't even realize we had.

"Ok well know that we are done I have one last thing for us to do tonight," I said.

Standing up we head to the car leaving everything there as one of my guys will pick it up later. After we arrived at our final destination I could tell that he was excited with what we were about to do.

Parking my car in the middle we get out. Opening up my trunk we get in and settle down. We were at a drive-in movie.

The movie had just begun but I wasn't paying attention to it, I was just looking at mi bebé. Turning my body to him so I was laying on my side, I lifted my hand gently caressing his cheek. It was soft like a baby's butt. Every time I touch him, who h doesn't happen a lot, it's amazing. I start to feel a whole damn zoo in my stomach and my heart starts to beat irregularly.

It's something I can get used to. I loved the feeling of calmness washing over me when I am around him or just seeing him smile like he is doing right now. Turning his body to me he placed his hand on top of mine which was still caressing his right cheek.(butt cheeks)

Flickering my eyes to his lips I notice how close they are to mine.

Flickering my eyes from his lips to his eyes, I ask softly, "Can I?"

Nodding his head and seeing that his response was yes, I fully leaned in so I was touching his soft kissable lips with mine. Moving my lips with his I felt the world around us disappear. It was just us two nobody else around us. I could not describe how kissing him feels. It's just a feeling that is out of my reach. But I do know that this kiss is magical to the both of us.

One of the millions of kisses we are going to share because I am not letting him go after he showed me that I can be myself around him and he won't leave like other people did. The whole date wasn't something big nor did I try to be someone I truly wasn't. I let myself be myself with him and I think it was the best decision I have ever made.

The date wasn't something big but it was perfect. With only the two of us being ourselves.