26 || M I C A E L A

"MICAELA XENA KNIGHT!!" I heard Benjamin yell.

By the time I closed the door all of the biologicals were standing in front of me. They didn't look that pleased besides my mother.

"What did I do now?" I dared to ask.

"Micaela what the fuck!!! You were gone for two whole fucking months and now your fucking asking 'what did I do'!!! You only left a fucking note saying that you were going to be away but you didn't say you were staying away for two whole fucking months Micaela!!!" This time Joseph screamed, not surprised, has no patience and can lose his temper really easily.

"Okay stop right there. If you haven't noticed I have Catalina with me and she's asleep. So cut the fucking screaming and let me go lay her down before we continue with this bullshit." I hissed at them, I couldn't believe they didn't even notice her and they were fucking screaming at me which never is a good idea. So I know things are not going to turn out well.

Making sure she was secure with all the pillows around her small body. I cover her in one of her blankets before going out the room, closing the door before heading downstairs where some unhappy people are waiting for me. Even Noah looks upset, like I give a fuck.

But I get it. I left without saying much and I know they are just scared that I would leave them or that I was taken but they don't have to make it into such a big deal. I talked to mom and I'm sure she let them know I was okay. I do get that me leaving is a big deal to them but it shouldn't. I made sure to let them know that I was safe and okay, all I asked was for a little bit of time to myself.

With the months I have been living with them, they have been up my ass the whole time. I'm not used to that. I'm used to having privacy with nobody asking me what I am doing, and where I'm going. With what happened between Callum and I, it drew the line. It made me want to disappear and that's what I did. I left because I needed time to myself. With nobody being up my ass questioning all my choices.

I entered the living room to see Benjamin walking back and forth with all the brothers seated in the couches and my mother in the corner. They all looked mad, especially Benjamin. Yeah if I knew what was about to go down I wouldn't have come back. But I would have come for my mother.

The sound of my shoes drew the attention of the bios. Benjamin turned to me with burning fire in his eyes. I have never seen him like this personally but he doesn't scare me. There's no one that could scare me in this life. Besides him.

"Micaela," he said sternly.

"What?"

"Micaela don't even fucking start."

"Shut the fuck up Joseph."

"Micaela enough!! You where gone for two whole month and now you come back with a fucking attitude!!" Benjamin yelled at me.

"You already said I was gone for two whole months and I was so what? I let you guys know by leaving a fucking note saying that I needed space from everything including you guys. I talked to mom telling her that I was okay and I would be back in a day and I'm going to guess she let you guys know. So what's the fucking big deal about this!!"

By now my face was red as anger started bubbly up inside of me. I wasn't going to sit down and list to him fucking yell at me. If anything I would fight back. That's what he taught me.

"Never let someone walk over you. If they want a fight, give them one. Give them one that they would never forget, baby."

"What's the fucking big deal about this? Are you fucking kidding me Micaela! You only left a fucking note, you didn't even tell us up in person!! What if something happens to you and we didn't even know!! What if you were kidnapped and we were too late!! We are your family and we care for you!! You're my daughter and I'm here to protect you but if you're just going to be leaving out of nowhere!! How the fuck I'm I supposed to keep you safe."

"SAFE? YOU WANT TO KEEP ME SAFE? WHAT ABOUT THE MUTIPLE TIMES I FUCKING NEEDED YOU GUYS. I USED TO SCREAM FOR YOU, FOR YOUR HELP TO SAVE ME FROM THE MONSTERS UNDER MY BED OR THE ONES THAT WOULD COME INTO MY ROOM WHILE MY 'MOTHER' WAS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY IN HER ROOM. SHE COULD HEAR MY PLEASES FOR HELP, MY SCREAMS BUT SHE WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING. MANY TIMES MY SCREAMS WERE CAUSED BY HER. MOST OF MY SCARS AND BRUISES WHERE BY HER. I NEEDED YOUR FUCKING HELP BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE YOU WHERE HERE WITH YOUR OTHER CHILDREN BUT I GUESS YOU DIDNT NEED ME TO BE HAPPY."

"I KNOW EVERYTHING. I KNOW THAT YOU WERE ONLY LOOKING FOR ME SO YOU COULD MARRY ME OFF TO THE DON OF THE BRITISH MAFIA. YOU WEREN'T LOOKING FOR ME BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME OR MISSED ME. I WAS ONLY A BUSINESS DEAL TO YOU AND THIS WHOLE FAMILY. YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE SO IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR YOU IF I AGREED IN MY TERMS. BUT THAT DIDN'T COME OUT HOW YOU WANTED HUH? I WASNT THAT INNOCENT AND NAIVE LITTLE GIRL I USED TO BE. I'M A STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN THAT MADE YOUR AGREEMENT DEFICIT BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT IT WOULDN'T BE EASY FOR ME TO AGREE."

"YOU TRIED YOUR BEST LIKE THAT DAY WHEN EVERYONE WOULD SPEND AN HOUR WITH ME SO WE COULD BUILD A 'RELATIONSHIP.' ALL YOU WANTED WAS FOR ME TO GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE SO YOU COULD MANIPULATE ME INTO AGREEING. I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD DO HIS TO 'YOUR OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER' BUT I GUESS NOT EVERYTHING IS WHAT IT SEAMS HUH?"

"Don't you dare yell at me young lady!!"

My head turned to the side. A sting sensation was left on my cheek but that wasn't what hurt the most. I saw it coming before it actually happened, I wasn't much surprised about it, knowing what time of person he really is.

"I know Benjamin that you and your sons planned this all. You wanted me only for a negotiation that would benefit you with your mafia and the don would get a bride. But no more Benjamin. I knew from the moment I stepped into this house we would never be a family. When I was up in my room 'sleeping' I was actually going through all of your guys' files."

"I'm not surprised that you dared to hit me. I know you hit mother too. That's the only reason I'm actually staying in this house and why I allowed you guys to move me here. I've heard you and seen it happen. You guys also know but you're just like him so you let him do it. But I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Thank god you're not my father."