Kiara's Backstory

She opened the door of her room , threw her bag over the bed and dropped besides it on the bed . She could still hear her mother gossiping with her maternal aunt over the phone . It has always been like this .No one in this house cared for her and It felt as if she didn't exist for them .Maybe it would have been better that way .

She wasn't one of their own . Yes , Kiara Rothan , is adopted . Her parents , I mean , adoptive parents were suffering cause they were not able to concieve even after years of marriage . In the end they have up on the dates and decided to adopt a child .

Kiara was 5 when she was adopted into the Rothan family . The day she got adopted she felt as if heavens had finally took mercy upon her and showered her with all the luck in the world .

The life in orphanage was not pleasant , children were left in the care of wardens , who were negligent towards their duty and young children were bullied by older kids . Kiara thought that after leaving the orphanage her life would change , and it did .

But there's a saying :

"Char din ki Chandni phir Andheri raat hai " .

"The brightness borrowed from the moon doesn't lasts forever " .

After a year , her brother Suraj Rothan was born . His birth marked to be the turning point of kiara's life . All the love and affection was showered on Suraj , He was the apple of everyone's eye and Kiara was now an unwanted existence .

She was remembered only when someone was needed to be blamed for suraj's wrongdoings and push unwanted responsibilities on . She was someone who was expected to always stay calm and be quiet and endure .

When the sould within is broken , it seeks for solace in something , an escape for the harsh reality.

Kiara chose books . To live a life she wished , to be happy.

She read books about love and friendship , books in which she saw real families formed with love . She imagined herself in those stories . At some point , these stories were her world .

She tidied up and picked out her novel that she was about to complete today . But what she didn't knew was that in a few hours this story was about to change her whole life .