Alpha Blood

This is what I imagine Alpha Alastair to look like! I do not know the names of the people in this picture/anime, sorry!
____________________________________________________________________

I decide its best to leave him and let him cool down for a while, so I plan to visit the alpha of werewolves and the lead elder of the main coven of vampires. Hearing about Haruka and the rest of the team, they kindly agreed to see us. As we were preparing to leave, there was a knock at my door and I answer it to see Kaito with luggage.
"I'm coming with you. Kirei has taken off work to watch Kou. Everything is set, so you have no choice but to let me come."
"It is too dangerous, Kaito. A child cannot live without a father. It's unfair to Kou that you risk your life like this," Haruka says as he emerges to put his hand on my shoulder.
"Then protect me," he said with seriousness in his voice.
"Do you even know where we're going?" Haruka has an amused voice.
"No, but I'm willing to face whatever challenges await."
Haruka laughs at Kaito's words.
"The vampires would see you as just another meal. You could be our peace offering!"
Kaito then turned really tense and I playfully shoo Haruka away. Kanashimi says hello to Kaito before taking Katsumi and Haruka for a walk.
"Vampires exist too? Do all of those scary legends exist?"
I smile as I say, "most likely. Kaito, I'm glad you'll be coming with us and I will protect you with my life. I'm sorry for not considering your feelings when it comes to this war."
Kaito nods with a red face and I know that's him forgiving me.
"Can I please cut your hair?" Kaito smiles as he pulls scissors out of his bag. I sit down in the living room as he just snips away at my mane.
I look in the mirror as soon as he's done and I love it. My hair looks elegant and not hard to maintain.
"A cook and a stylist? How very typical of a man who is curved both ways."
"Oh shut the fuck up and thank me properly."
"Thank you, sweetie pie sugar muffin," I say sweetly as I kiss his forehead. He picks off the residue of hair snippets in the mirror and gives me an unamused look. I laugh as I rest my lips on his.
"Why does who I am feel like an insult?"
"Because of how the world sees us, Kaito. We as men who have fallen for another man is taboo to them, and whatever we do from then on is taboo to them. Sometimes, having the need to breathe is taboo to them, but that's exactly why we must keep breathing. That's what this war is about."
"I understand now, Ryuunosuke, but maybe this isn't the best way to do it. There doesn't have to be blood."
"They have pushed us this far. When an animal is in a corner, it must protect its own and fight, even if it dies."
"But Ryuu-"
"We're home!" I hear Haruka yell and I turn to the door. Katsumi wags her tail and stands to place her paws on the shoulders of Kaito, and I notice just how huge she is. Are all leonbergers this huge or just her? She licks his face and he smiles at her, adoring her white snout.

The next day, we arrive at a mansion on a dark mountain, surrounded by graves and bare trees and all of the stereotypical things you'd expect to see at a vampire coven. We enter to be met by guards with the palest of blue eyes, and they lead us to the leader.
"Ah! Dragon! You've brought a human! I'm guessing he's not an offering to I, the king of vampires?"
I am genuinely shocked by him. He looks younger than me! He looks fourteen! His hair is red and curly, with wide eyes that were nearly the colour violet. He's beautiful in a child model sort of way, and he smiles at me showing fangs that didn't even look menacing.
"I-uh-you're the king?"
""Do I not look like someone who could kill anyone? Are you referring to my fangs?" He sounded like he was getting angry and I saw his fangs grow twice the size.
"Your Highness, we have only come to ask that you'd join our side in an upcoming war. The humans are threatening us, which mean they're threatening all of us. We need your help," Haruka states, bowing slightly. The king inhales his scent deeply and starts to revolve around him, studying him.
"You are truly one of a kind, Alpha. Your blood smells like one of my elders, but you also have the blood of an Alpha. Your parents must have been the most powerful of their time."
Haruka looks stunned as he slowly realises that Takehiro might have been lying the whole time. Would Takehiro really have been cold enough to betray Him and steal babies?
"I will aid you with my armies. Many will go to their knees with respect for King Edmund and his people! Ah! I'm excited! I have been in a war in almost a century! Come now, all of you. I'll give you a lift to the border of Alpha Alastair's land."
With that, we started a long drive to the land of Alpha Alastair, and I knew we arrived when the scent of musky earth hit me. I looked at Kaito, who was very tense in between Katsumi and a vampire guard. Of course he couldn't smell what awaited him. I looked at Haruka, who, even in human form, seemed to have his ears perked. He looked nervous, but very confident at the same time, and as we stepped out of the huge limo, I spot a gigantic mansion in the middle of a forest, abundant with flowers and gigantic trees, the perfect place to hide from humans.
A tall muscular man with bright brown eyes and perfectly groomed dirty blonde hair awaits us. He stands like a brick wall in a suit. I got the feeling that this was his mansion, that he was Alastair.
"Welcome, Dragon and friends. I am Alastair. Let us talk inside."
We head up at least two spiral staircases before reaching a huge conference room. Alastair sits at the end.
"You have an Alpha with you. I have to say I'm very surprised. I thought we died out. Now, of course you'd have to sign a contract stating that you won't try to steal my land. However, shall I die, you must take over. I never found my mate, and clearly you have."
"Alpha Alastair, I would never try to throw you out of a pack that loves you. I will sign this contract, but please don't die."
"I cannot promise not to die. The Stars take us when they please."
"Thank you, brother, my packs will do whatever we can for you."
"We plan to a war, Alastair. A war with the humans, so that we can live in peace." Haruka has an uneasiness in his voice.
"Ah, we shall do all but that. I'm sorry, my brothers, but we have too much to lose. We have many pups, many mates, however, if you promise us safety and protection, I will choose my best men. I want a safe haven, somewhere far from here, completely underground and heavily guarded."
"Don't worry Alastair, I have just the place, not far from Greece," I say, having the Queen in mind.
"Then, Dragon, care to meet my family?"