An Imperfect Eye

I walk in with extreme caution, and scan the area. No one is around us, because this seems to be right on a cliff, but under us is an entire civilization, with mud brick houses and at the end, a gigantic castle made of carved bedrock. Haruka basically points at the people. He must not want to change because he'd be naked.
I use my excellent vision to look closer at the people. They look like Kanashimi, with eyes in all shades of red, and hair as dark as night.
I look up to their sky and realise that a very small portion of their sky is very sturdy glass, while the other two thirds is bedrock, like the castle. I stand, looking down in amazement, but I soon hear screaming, and in a blur, I'm pinned to the ground.
They lead me to their castle, basically throwing us both down the cliff. I can't understand their language, so I don't know what they're saying, but all the citizens stare at Haruka and I, a huge wolf and a strange man.
Once in their castle, they lead me into what looks like the throne room, where a woman in an elegant dress sits. A crown made of geode is placed on her head, and scars covered her left eye up to the corner of her top lip. Her hair is in a very long ponytail that ends at her ample breasts. She didn't show much cleavage but it was just noticeable. She stands from her chair and looks down at us. Her eyes full of scorn, and as bloody as the people I assume she's slain.
She speaks in what seems to be two different languages before I could finally understand her.
"You speak Japanese, stranger?"
"Yes, and I'm looking for a friend."
"How dare you trespass into my kingdom with demands? I give the orders around here. I am the queen. My kingdom has never been discovered until now. You pose a great threat to my people. Tell me, why shouldn't I bleed you where you stand?"
At this moment, Haruka changes into his human form, and the queen's eyes widen a bit, but besides that, she shows no emotion.
"You have come to fulfil the prophecy as it has been foretold by our late oracle. Come with me, into the city and tell me about your friend. I assume if he is the wolf man, then you are the dragon, searching for the Perfect-Imperfect."
She throws some royal palace armor and clothes to Haruka, and he's soon dressed as one of her guards.
"What do you mean by Perfect and Imperfect, uh-your highness?" My words come out shaky due to my nervousness. She leads us outside the castle and towards what seems like the market place, as everyone bows their heads as they walk past. The marketplace seems to have the usual things, but one stand run by an old woman with dark gray hair seems to be selling Quartz and many other minerals, but none near the shade of geode from the Queen's crown.
She stops and sits under a tree, the only tree I've seen here. It seems to be just a part of the tree that has grown to adjust to underground, a willow of all types.
"My people have earned the title of Imperfect, just as you are Japanese but look American or English. We have had to hide because the others on this island, the Perfect, have cast us out by murdering our women and children. We have paler skin, red eyes, and black hair, while they enjoy the sun with blue eyes and blonde hair. Our founders had no choice but to spend decades building this haven, otherwise, we would have been wiped out." She pauses and looks up at the tree with such grace, such beauty.
"I am the first queen born of royal blood. I had to shed blood to get my crown and showing everyone that I don't need a king to rule. I was also foretold by prophecy. We have a bloodline of oracles, women or men who can see the irreversible future. I have been informed that your friend belongs to one of the two bloodlines, past down by her mother, Akane, which was one of our traveling souls. One of her eyes is of a Perfect, while the other is of my people. Akane's mother told me that once her heart is fully tainted by evil thoughts, her pure side will fall to her dark side, and only an act of selflessness can save her."
"So the nightmares she's been having, they're related to her bloodline," Haruka asks.
"Yes, Wolfman. I will send my men to ask around and search for her. She cannot be far. Until then, you may roam free," the Queen says as she heads back to the castle with her men trailing behind her.
"This is fucked up, even for us," I state with a sigh.
"Humans have it easy. Come on, let's look for her," Haruka says as he begins to sniff around. He leads me to the old woman who was selling all sorts of minerals, and asked which way she went. The old woman didn't speak our language, so we decided to look without help.
I was led to a cave with strange writing at the entrance, and Haruka takes a big whiff and then exhales.
"She's here. I think this is Oracle Cave," Haruka says. I look around and notice stairs leading down with torches lighting the way. I head down and smell bones. My pace quickens and I'm suddenly in a room with torches at the four corners and a fire pit in the middle. Beyond the flames, I see a woman's face as she looks up at us. She looks somewhat like Kanashimi, so I'm assuming it's her maternal grandmother, if she's still alive.
"Shh, she's asleep, and safe. I would have never thought the prophecy would come true in my lifetime," she says softly with a chuckle, wrinkles forming around her mouth and eyes as she kindly smiles at us. We look behind her to notice Kanashimi asleep in a bed, covered in blankets with a tear stained face, mucus escaping her nose when it had a chance.
I hear sniffles behind me and notice that Haruka is crying. My heart is squeezed as he walks and kneels at her bedside.
I know how you feel, Haruka, but we have to be strong.
Is love ever easy?
"No, Dragon, it never is. Don't worry, you two, she will be fine. I've spoken with her already and gave her my blood to drink, so that my knowledge will be hers. She is no longer struggling with her gift, but she is struggling with accepting the future she's seen," the woman says. I try my best to ignore the whole vampire part.
Haruka looks at the old woman before averting his gaze back on the sleeping Kanashimi, tears still in his eyes and sniffles coming from his nose.
I never thought I'd see him cry.

Haruka couldn't sleep, and I awake to his fist colliding into my shoulder. He gestured for me to look at Kanashimi, whose eyes are now fluttering. Her eyes open, one eye red, the other blue, and soon they open wider.
"What are you doing here Haruka?"
"I came to get you, my love. Come back to us," he says softly, with hope too heavy for my heart to bare.
She looks at the older woman, as if for approval. The woman nods.
"Haruka, you cannot participate in the upcoming war. I will not let you," she says, painfully, as if needles stung her with each word.
"Okay, but in return, you must do something for me," he says.
My heart fills with joy as he goes on one knee and holds out a mineral that looks like a galaxy, and it is held in place by gold strips resembling branches of trees.
"You must marry me, Kanashimi."