Chapter 14: 69

Corruption chuckled and pulled away. Suddenly, Passive pinned Corruption down and panted heavily. "Rupty, please~ I love you but please~ fuck me, eat me out, do whatever, I beg of you~ I need you~" Passive begged and whined. Corruption blushed softly and sighed, smirking. "Fine, I'll eat you out~" Passive blushed and smiled slightly, immediately sitting onto Corruption's face. He was facing Corruptions legs excited for the pleasure.

Corruption held Passive's hips gently and started to lick and suck on Passive's entrance. Passive covered his mouth, moaning and panting softly. Corruption blushed more, enjoying the sweet taste of Passive's entrance and his soft moans and calls of his name. Passive squeaked in pleasure as Corruption's tongue grazed on one of his g-spots.

Passive panted and moaned more, "R-Rupty right there~!" He called out in pleasure. Corruption purred and sucked more on Passive's entrance, his tongue thrusting into his g-spot. Passive moaned and panted, soon noticing a large, glowing bulge in Corruption's shorts. He blushed hard and pulled his shorts down, Corruption's large member bouncing out. Passive then bent down, licking the shaft as Corruption continued to eat him out.

Passive moaned and whined, sucking the sides of Corruption's member, his moans sending vibrations through it and giving Corruption pleasure. Corruption moaned and panted, sucking more on Passive's entrance, feeling his walls squeeze around his tongue. Passive took Corruption into his mouth, sucking on his member and bobbing his head slightly. His tongue wrapped around his member, the tip of his tongue gliding on the slit of Corruption's tip. Corruption moaned more, closing his eyes as Passive moaned louder, getting close.

Corruption noticed and thrusted his tongue deeper into Passive, making Passive moan louder and almost cum immediately. Corruption swallowed and pulled away, panting heavily. "F-fuck, Passive, take me deep into your throat~" He begged, making Passive blush hard and take him deeper into his throat. Corruption grunted softly, covering his mouth as he also got close. Passive sucked slightly as he moved his head and soon felt Corruption's member twitch in his mouth, telling him that he was close.

He sucked more and moved his head faster, blushing. Soon, Corruption moaned loudly as he came, filling Passive's mouth with hot cum. Passive perked up and swallowed quickly, pulling away and panting. Some of Corruption's cum dripped down his member and Passive's chin. Passive licked up the access cum and turned around, laying down on Corruption and nuzzling his neck. "I love you, Rupty..." He said softly. Corruption rubbed his back, smiling softly. "Love you too, Passy. Now let's get some rest." Passive smiled and nodded, cuddling into him and soon, falling asleep.