Day 2: Kissing naked

Corruption slowly woke up, not fully noticing where he was until he felt some soft breathing on his chest. He looked down and saw a peacefully sleeping Passive cuddled up to his chest. He smiled and hugged him lightly and felt Passive hug back.

So cute... makes me wanna fuck him... heh...

Corruption thought. He felt a smirk grow on his mouth and kissed Passive on his head. Passive pulled him closer, still asleep. Corruption chuckled at his reaction and fell asleep again. After 20 minutes, he woke up again, but a little more awake. Passive was still asleep. Corruption looked at him and cupped his sleeping face. It smushed up like a little marshmallow and he smiled.

So adorable...

He then pulled Passive into a tired but loving kiss. Passive woke up a little and looked at him. He realized what he was doing and pulled away. "Ah! C-Corruption?!" "S-shit, Passive! I-I'm sorry, was that a little sudden?" "N-no... you just scared me that's all..." It was silent. "Can we... continue?" "Heh, sure~" Corruption got on top of him and pinned him down onto the bed.

Passive was now a grape by what Corruption was doing. Corruption went to lick his neck and sucked on it softly. After a little, he found Passive's soft spot. He clamped down on it, making it start to bleed. Passive moaned a little loudly and he wrapped his arms around Corruption's neck. "P-please, Corruption~ take me~!" Passive moaned.

Corruption smirked and looked at Passive. "As you wish, darling~" and he kissed him passionately but roughly...