Day 1: Cuddling Naked

Passive was sitting at his desk, writing. He was trying to write about Dream and Cross getting together. A fanfiction. Author-chan gave him the idea. As he was writing, he heard the door open. He turned around to see Corruption. "Ah! Hello, Corruption!" "Hey... um... do you mind if we..." Passive looked at him, confused. "C-cuddle..?" "Oh! Why didn't you say so sooner? Ofcourse!" "B-but... naked..?"

Passive blushed. "N-naked? U-um... sure! If... you want!" He agreed. Corruption smiled a little and walked towards him. Passive got out of his seat and blushed as Corruption pinned him onto the wall. "Why don't we do something fun while undressing~" "O-ok..." Corruption went to lick Passive's neck and started to taste him. "Mmn~" Passive moaned softly.

Corruption slowly moved his hands down Passive's body and stopped at his pants. He took the brim of them and pulled them down slowly, still sucking and licking his neck. Passive shivered at the sudden air, hitting his lower half. Corruption pulled away for a second, just to look and admire the smaller's body. "Your bones are so clean and beautiful~..." Corruption said in a small, calming voice.

The voice made Passive smile. Passive always loved Corruption's calm voice. It always made him want to sleep and calm down. Corruption unbuttoned Passive's shirt and slid it off his arms. Now Passive was fully naked. Corruption slipped his hoodie off and then his shorts. He now had his shirt on. "Would you like to take my shirt off?" Passive blushed at the question but nodded in embarrassment.

He walked towards Corruption and gripped onto the bottom of the shirt. He then pulled it off Corruption, Corruption helping in the process. Now they were both fully naked. Passive looked at the goopy, black skeleton and blushed harder. "Y-your bones are a-also beautiful..." "Heh, thanks, love~" Corruption replied as he picked up Passive and placed him on the bed.

Passive got into a laying position under the blankets and Corruption noined after. They wrapped their arms around each other, pulling themselves closer together. Passive put his face into Corruption's chest and purred slightly from how warm and calming he felt. Corruption smiled and sighed happily. "Love you, Passive~" "mmm... love you too..."

Sorry it's short, most fluffs are pretty short if I do say so myself.