Day 10: Doggy style

Passive was in his room, laying in bed. He was fast asleep even though it was 10 AM. he usually woke up at 8. Corruption checked upon him once more, his worry and concern growing every second. “Passive, please wake up…” He muttered. Right then, Passive groaned and sat up, stretching as his bones popped. He looked at Corruption with tired eyes and rubbed them, “Rupty, what time is it?” Passive asked with a cute, soft voice. Corruption went to him and smiled softly, “it’s 10 and I was getting worried about you.” Corruption said. Passive giggled and smiled, “guess I was just really tired today. Did you make breakfast? I’m starting to get hungry.” Corruption nodded and picked up Passive, “come on, Passy. The food’s downstairs and I made our favorite~” “What?” Passive asked, tilting his head. Corruption kissed PAssive’s cheek and smiled, “Apple pie.” and after Corruption said that, a squeal of happiness erupted from Passive as his eye lights became stars, “Oh yay!!” He said, smiling brightly. Corruption chuckled softly and carried Passive downstairs to the kitchen. Passive sat down in a chair as Corruption served the food. Corruption sat next to Passive and kissed his cheek, “hope you enjoy.” “I will!” and they soon started to eat.
.
.
.
Passive was on the couch, relaxed until a wave of heat hit him. “Ah… n-no, not now…” Passive muttered. Corruption was next to him and he looked at him. “What’s wrong, dear?” Corruption asked. Passive panted softly and he looked at Corruption, “I-its my heat…” he said, a cloud of soft, purple blush dust on his cheeks. Corruption blushed slightly and smiled, “would you like me to help?” Passive giggled and smiled, “please do. And, Corruption?” “Yes?” “Don’t hold back~” Passive cooed as he blushed more. Corruption blushed more and smirked as he pinned Passive down on the couch. “Sure thing~,” Corruption said, immediately kissing Passive deeply, Passive kissing back. Corruption caressed Passive’s ribs, Passive letting out soft, quiet moans.

Corruption pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss and suck Passive’s neck. “Ahh~ C-Corruption~” Passive breathed out. Corruption smirked and stopped. “Yes, ~?” “I-I need you~ please~” Passive begged slightly. Corruption chuckled and smirked, “Fine then~,” he said, getting off of Passive and standing up, crossing his arms.”Now strip. And maybe… you can wear a cute outfit I got~ it’s on the bed.” Passive nodded and ran to the bedroom, then coming out 5 minutes later with white cat ears and a short, purple, fluffy dress with a white cat tail on it. He also had a little purple collar with a small bell on it, the bell jingling as he ran down the stairs.”Rupty I have it on…” he muttered as his face was like a grape.

Corruption was on the couch, his member already out. “Good, now come.” Passive blushed and went to him, Corruption standing up and cupping Passive’s chin. Passive smiled as he stared into Corruption’s glowing eye. Corruption smirked and kissed his cheek,”Get lean over the coffee table, love. We’re gonna do doggy style~” Passive giggled and smiled more, “ironic since you made me dress as a cat.” “eh, I’m more of a cat purr-son.” Corruption joked and Passive giggled more, leaning over the table, his knees on the ground and his body rested on the top of the table. Corruption lifted Passive’s dress, seeing his wet entrance. “Already wet, huh~?” Corruption said, smirking.

Passive whined and frowned, “d-don’t tease, Rupty~” Corruption chuckled and grinded his member on Passive’s wet entrance“Fine then~ beg for me. Tell me how much you want this~” “I-I want you so much~ the heat is so unbearable~” Passive begged. Corruption chuckled and thrusted into Passive without any problem for how wet Passive was. Passive moaned softly as he felt Corruption enter him, the feeling a lot different from the first time they fucked. Corruption thrusted gently yet at a steady pace, Passive moaning and panting as pleasure ran through his body. The bell on Passive’s collar jingled as he was being thrusted into by Corruption, Corruption smirking as he heard the mixture of both Passive’s moans, their ecto bodies slapping together, and the small bell jingling slightly with the thrusts.

Passive felt sweat start to form on his forehead as Corruption thrusted faster and less gently. Passive moaned louder as the sweat fell down his face including drool that fell down his chin. As Corruption kept thrusting at a slightly fast pace, Passive’s pre-cum slid down his thigh, some dripping from his entrance and onto the floor. Corruption gripped Passive’s waist, thrusting harder and getting deeper into Passive as Passive gasped and moaned louder. Passive’s arms slowly gave in and Passive laid his chest onto the table as his face rested on the wood, some drool falling onto the wood. Corruption saw this and chuckled as he leaned over Passive’s body, kissing him deeply and thrusting deeper into him, the two feeling close to their finish.

Passive kissed back, moaning in it as Corruption’s member twitched slightly inside of Passive’s entrance. Passive felt a knot form in his stomach as his walls tightened around Corruption’s member. Soon, the two felt their knots loosen as the two both came, moaning in union. Corruption rode out his finish, soon coming to an end and pulling out, panting softly. Passive felt cum drip down his thigh from when Corruption pulled out, making him shiver in delight. Corruption smirked as he saw and he kissed Passive’s cheek. “I love you, Passy~” Corruption cooed. Passive looked at him and hugged him. “I love you too, Rupty,” he said. Corruption cupped Passive’s cheek and kissed him softly, Passive kissing back.

Corruption then pulled away and picked up Passive, carrying him to their room, placing him on the bed, and going to the closet, getting out a big, white shirt. He then went to Passive who had taken off the dress already and slipped the shirt on him. Passive nuzzled the shirt and giggled softly, looking up at Corruption, “It smells like you!” Corruption chuckled and smiled. “Yeah, I bet. It is one of my shirts. Now go ahead and lay down to rest. I’ll cuddle you.” Corruption said. Passive nodded and laid down, Corruption laying next to him. Corruption wrapped his arms around Passive’s body, pulling him close as Passive nuzzled his chest. Slowly, the smaller fell asleep and Corruption kissed his head, getting up carefully. Passive was peacefully asleep as Corruption walked out the room, ready for Passive to whine about his lower area hurting later