Day 9: Against The Wall

Corruption was finally back from his small mission and Passive was very happy. Passive would barely leave Corruption alone, even when taking showers. Corruption was in the kitchen making some food until Passive went up to him and hugged him from behind. Corruption sighed and flipped the pancake he was making "Passive, you know you cant be with me 24/7." Passive smirked and kissed his neck "If you fuck me and give me the affection you promised to give me once you came back then I'll stop following you." Nightmare blushed slightly and tisked. "Fine... I was thinking on doing that anyways~ thinking of a pose we could do... and I thought, why not ram you up a wall~?" Nightmare cooed, smirking at Passive's blush. Passive shoved his face into Corruption's back. "Y-you don't have to tell me..."

Corruption turned around and lifted Passive’s face with a finger, making his small, cute face look at his goopy one-eyed face. “Oh I think I do~ Seeing your small, purple ecto body bounce up and down on my huge cock… hearing you scream in pleasure, crying out my name to make me go harder-” “Ok, ok! J-just stop talking, oh my stars!!” Passive yelled, lightly smacking Corruption’s chest, his face a grape. Corruption chuckled softly and kissed Passive’s head. “Fine, I’ll shut up.” Corruption said. Passive sighed, relieved, and kissed Corruption’s cheek, “I love you and all but don’t spoil the surprise~” Passive cooed, cupping the taller’s face. Corruption leaned into the touch and smiled softly, “Fuck, you can make anything sound so lovely and nice with that cute ass voice of yours…” Corruption gazed into Passive’s calming eyes.

Passive smirked and leaned his face forward, making the two’s faces get closer. Corruption also leaned his face forward, thinking he knew what was gonna happen. At the last second, Passive put his hand between his and Corruption’s mouths and smirked more, Corruption was surprised at what happened. “How about you finish that food of yours, you handsome tease~” Corruption pouted and looked away in anger, “but why’d you have to ruin the kiss..?” “Because I knew it’d turn into a makeout session, now finish the food before you ruin it… master~” Passive cooed. Corruption blushed hard, knowing Passive called him that just to tease him. “And you call me a tease…” Corruption muttered. Passive giggled and walked away from the kitchen and into the living room, leaving Corruption to the food. Corruption sighed and whined as he went back to making his food. He called for Passive, whining that he wanted a kiss. “Passy, pleaseee? Just a small kiss?” “No Corruption! You gotta earn that kiss!” Passive called from the living room.

Determined, Corruption finished the food, put it on a plate, ran to Passive, and sat between his legs. “I shall feed you then!” Passive blushed slightly, “Wha- no! I meant you gotta earn the kiss by doing a favor for me. Not being my butler or something!” He explained. Corruption looked down and got up, leaving his food on Passive’s lap. Passive looked at him and sighed, knowing what was coming. “I’m gonna be in bed… since you don’t FUCKING love me!!” Corruption yelled at the smaller and ran to the bedroom. Passive sighed and looked back at the TV, ready for the scream next. Then, as he expected, a piercing scream came from the bedroom and it stopped after 5 seconds. Crying then followed right after the scream. Passive rolled his eyes and looked down at the cooled-off food, “He’s always so grumpy when I don’t give him kisses…” Passive muttered.

He summoned a fork from the kitchen, grabbed the food, stood up, and then went to the bedroom, knocking on it softly. “Rupty, I got your food. Please eat before it gets cold.” Passive asked, hearing nothing for an answer. Passive pressed his hand on the door. “Corruption, please answer me…” Nothing. “Corruption, I understand that you’re mad but you gotta get over it. It’s just a stupid kiss.” Passive explained. Arms then wrapped around his body and before Passive could react, he was pulled into a gentle kiss. Passive looked at the teal eye that was looking at him and he slowly gave in. Passive kissed back and closed his eyes, enjoying the small kiss.