Day 13: Rimming

Passive was asleep on the couch, resting his head on a soft pillow as a blanket was wrapped around him. Corruption was out, getting some groceries for the two since they had recently run out of food. As Passive napped, Corruption was in a little market, humming softly as he got some apples, fruits, veggies, some snacks like rice crispy or goldfish, some chocolate, and some orange juice. As he was shopping, he bumped into his brother, Dream, and his best friend Cross.

Dream and Cross had recently had a few children and when I mean a few, I mean about 6 kids. There was Faith, Starcross, Trust, Hope, Lucid, and Lux. Dream looked at Corruption and gasped happily, running to him and hugging him. “Nighty~!” He cheered, his voice full of happiness. Corruption perked up and looked at Dream then chuckled and hugged back, “Hey Dream, haven’t seen you in a while.” “It’s been a month!” Dream replied. Corruption smiled, “I see you have your kids with.” “Yeah! And here’s our newest three~ they’re triplets.”

Dream showed Trust, Faith, and Hope. the three were only 3 weeks old. Corruption chuckled, “cute. And how's my little Lux?” “Hi, Unclemare! I’m 7 now.” “7? Wow, you are old.” Lux giggled and crossed her arms, “Says the one who’s 400 years old!” “Oh, you got me there!” Corruption laughed with Lux. Dream smiled softly, “So, how’s your relationship with your passive form?” “Oh, we’re good. He’s been wanting a family though and I’m not sure about it. I mean we’ve been with each other for about 2 years and I love the idea on a kid but I’m kinda scared he’ll have triplets or something-”

Dream laughed softly and smiled, “I understand, brother. Now we have to go before the kids scream their heads off for chocolate. And when I mean kids, I mean Cross.” Cross blushed and glared at Dream, “Hey!!” Dream giggled and smiled, “Sorry, Crossy~! See ya later, brother!” Dream said, smiling as the family left. Corruption smiled softly then went back to shopping, humming as the thought of kids with Passive lingered in his mind.
.
.
.
Once he got home…
.
.
.
Corruption opened the door to his and Passive’s home, walking in and smiling, “Passive, you won’t believe who I ran into today!” There were some small footsteps that came running down the stairs and Passive ran to him, “who?! Tell me!” He was smiling. Corruption blushed and smiled, “our brother and his family!” Passive gasped and smiled brightly, “Dream?! Oh my stars, how is he? How are the kids?” Corruption chuckled and smiled as he started to put the groceries away in the kitchen. “Well, he has three new kids now.” “I remember the last we saw him, he was 8 months pregnant. He had triplets?”

“Yep, Faith, Hope, and Trust. They’re adorable little beans.” Corruption said. Passive blushed softly and smiled, “I would like to start a family with you if you don’t mind… I think it’d be an interesting change in life and the kid could give us more activity to do things.” “Well, I have been thinking about it. Though I think I’ll wait for a while, I don’t think my mind is fully ready for a kid. Or plural, you could have more…” PAssive giggled softly, smiling and cupping Corruption’s cheek.

“Well, just tell me when you’re ready, ok? I can wait.” Corruption sighed softly and smiled, holding Passive’s hand in place, “fuck, you’re too kind, Passy…” which made Passive giggle again. Corruption chuckled softly and smiled, “So, you hungry? I got some things to make apple pie~” he cooed. Passive gasped and squealed loudly, “Oh my stars, yes!! Can we snack on some chocolate then make the pie?” “You’re addicted to sugar.” Corruption smirked. Passive giggled and smiled, blushing, “Shush, you.”
.
.
.
Later that evening
.
.
.
Passive was in their bedroom, writing down some things. Corruption was relaxed in his bed, on his phone as he watched some videos. Passive stretched his arms out, grunting slightly as he yawned. Corruption looked at him then smirked, “c’mon love, how about we cuddle up and get some rest?” “Mm… ok fine,” Passive said, getting out of his chair and going to the bed. Corruption turned off his phone and scootched over for Passive who got under the covers and nuzzled up against Corruption.

Corruption purred slightly and hugged Passive then got a bit of a dirty idea. His hand slowly trailed down Passive’s hip and soon got to his thigh. He then moved it to Passive’s inner thigh and started to rub his entrance through his pants. Passive whined softly, spreading his legs slightly, “Rupty..~” Corruption blushed softly, rubbing his fingers more. Passive whined more, biting his lip as he wanted more. “Corruption, please~ I need more~” Corruption purred as he enjoyed the sounds of Passive’s soft begs. He spread Passive’s folds apart and rubbed the sensitive nub at the top of Passive’s entrance, making Passive moan softly. He loved this but wanted, no, needed more. He wanded Corruption inside of him so badly…

The next part will be in the next chapter~!