Day 4: Masturbation

Its been 2 weeks ever since the two had sex. Passive was mostly recovered from  the hard sex and could walk better yet he was still limping. He was sitting in his room, at his desk, drawing. Corruption went into his room and hugged him from behind. “Ah! O-oh, Corruption, you scared me!” Passive looked at him and kissed his cheek. “Sorry, I do have a question though.” “Yes, Corrupt?” “Can you go shopping? We need more food and I don’t want to do it because I feel...sick…” Passive stood up and hugged him, “Sure thing, Corrupty! Should I get you some medicine?” “N-no, no! Ijust need to… rest…” Passive looked at him worried but nodded. “Just rest in my bed, ok? I’ll be back in 30 minutes,ok?” Corruption nodded and sat down as Passive ran out the door. Corruption let out a sigh and looked down at the bulge that was formed in his pants. You see, Corruption was sick, but the heat kind of sick, and he didint want to fuck Passive because he didnt want to hurt him again. He slipped out his hard, throbbing dick and he massaged the tip. He moaned softly and started to pump his member, moaning and panting Passive’s name. “Passive~ fuck, so good~” He pumped faster and faster, moaning Passive’s name more and more, his calls getting louter. “Passive, oh fuck~ I’m so close~!” Corruption moaned louder and louder then came all over his hand. He then panted and looked down at the mess he made. “Sh-shit…” “My,my, Corruption~” Corruption heard in the doorway. He quickly turned his head at the door and saw Passive leaning on the door frame. “P-Passive! Shit, um-” Passive walked towards him and sat between his knees. “Don’t worry, Corrupty~ I’ll help you~” Passive cooed as he licked off the cum that was on Corruption’s dick.

Sorry its shoooort