Day 7: Half Clothed

Passive woke up to him on Corruption’s chest. He sat up, still tired to process the pose they were in and he rested his hands on his chest. Passive then yawned like a kitten and looked down at Corruption. “Corrupty..?” He asked quietly in his small voice. Corruption woke up to see Passive on his waist, his hands pressed against his chest. “P-Passive? What-” “Corrupty, I wanna eat…” Passive muttered as he leaned in to nuzzle Corruption’s neck. Corruption blushed and chuckled, “Sure thing, kitten.” Passive closed his eyes and started to nibble on Corruption’s neck. “Ah- P-Passive, what…” “I wanna eat and you’re too slow…” Passive muttered as he bit harder, making Corruption moan softly. “P-Passive, wait. I’ll get you your food.” Passive was having none of it. He pushed Corruption down and pinned his arms above his head. When Passive is tired, he gets somehow stronger. “P-Passive, hey! What are yo- mmn!” Passive pushed his free hand on Corruption’s head. “Shut up…” 

-Why is Passive like this??-

Nightmare thought. Passive uncovered his mouth and let go of his hands. He then slipped Corruption's pants off and stared at his pelvis.''Passive, what’s gotten into you?” Corruption asked, looking slightly scared at Passive. “I wanna dominate you… please~?” Passive looked at Corruption with tired puppy eyes. “I-” “Please?” Corruption was silent. Passive’s breath was steady as Corruption’s was slightly faster. Corruption grumbled and his tentacles pinned Passive down hard. “Ah!” Passive yelped like a fox as he was pinned. “You’re not gonna dominate me today nor never.” Passive panted slightly and grinded his knee on Corruption’s pelvis making him grunt slightly. “I don’t care, anymore~ As long as you just wreck me, please~!” Passive was hornier than the dinosaur Kosmoceratops richardsoni. Look it up. Corruption chuckled and summoned a 15 inch dick. “I won’t go easy~” Passive bit his lip and smiled lustfully as he summoned his lower female region with a wet, dripping cunt. Corruption chuckled and positioned himself towards Passive’s entrance. “What do you want~?” “You~” “Hmm? Couldn't hear you~” “Corruption, please!~ I want your huge cock slamming into my tight, wet pussy, please~!!” That's all Corruption needed. He pushed into Passive fast and hard already hitting Passive’s g-spot. Passive moaned loudly as Nightmare continued to destroy him and fuck him senseless. “AHH!!~ Ahh!~ Corrupt~!!” Passive moaned loudly, drooling slightly. “Mmn~ Y-yes, Passy~?” Corruption replied, grunting slightly. Passive wrapped his legs around Corruption’s waist which made Corruption go deeper and the tip of his dick slightly entered Passive’s womb. Passive moaned louder, tears of pleasure starting to pour out of his eye sockets. Corruption noticed this and halted. “P-Passive, are you ok? Was I too rough?” Corruption asked, slightly worried. Passive gasped for air and gained some words, “D-did I ever say stop?” He panted and glared at Corruption. Corruption was shooked slightly but smirked, “So, you like it rough~” Passive smirked back, “Fuck me till I dust~” Corruption chuckled and pulled out. He then slammed back into him and continued to thrust hard and fast into him. Passive screeched and moaned loudly, “AHh~! aHA~! Yes, fuck~!!” Passive yelled, nearing his finish. Corruption lifted his leg and got deeper, making Passive cum on his dick. Corruption wasn’t even near though. “Nng~ Fuck, Passive youre so loud~” Corruption grunted. Corruption’s tentacles pinned Passive’s arms above his head and he lifted his shirt to his mouth, “Bite~” Passive did as told, panting hard.Corruption smirked as he saw Passive under him, panting, moaning, and blushing hard. “So adorable~” Corruption cooed as he thrusted faster, abusing Passive’s g-spot again and again. Passive was moaning louder, the shirt falling slightly. “If you let go of that shirt, I won’t stop.” Passive gulped and nodded, biting hard on the shirt, trying not to moan with his mouth open. Corruption smirked and kept abusing Passive’s g-spot, making Passive cum again and shrieking in the shirt. Corruption finally got near his finish and his thrusting got sloppier but rougher. He was grunting and leaning over Passive as Passive moaned louder. “P-Passive~ ahh~ I-I’m close~” Passive drooled all over the shirt that it was dripping from the corners of his mouth. Corruption chuckled and then came deep inside of Passive, groaning. “Mmph~!!” Passive muffled. Corruption pulled out panting and let go of everything on Passive. “Y-you can let go now~” Passive stopped biting the shirt and panted hard. Corruption layed next to him and pulled him into a hug. Passive hugged back and it was silent until, “I’m still hungry….” Corruption chuckled, “Fine, I’ll get some food.”