Day 5: Blowjob

“P-Passive~ what-” “I’m helping you with your heat~ masturbation won’t always work…” Corruption sighed in defeat and nodded. “F-fine…” Passive smiled seductively and grabbed Corruption’s hand that was covered in his cum. He then proceeded to lick off all the cum, continuing to lustfully stare at him. “Looks like your big friend needs attention~” Passive cooed. Corruption blushed hard and nodded. Passive giggled and licked the tip of Corruption’s member, licking some pre-cum off. Corruption shuddered by the bits of pleasure Passive was giving him. “P-Passive, please stop teasing~” Passive ignored his plea and licked his shaft. “P-Passive, please~” “Beg~””Passive, n-no-” Passive lightly glided his fingers on Corruption’s dick. “If you really need it then beg~” “Passive, what’s-” “Then I won’t help.” Passive smirked and stood up (btw, Passive is like… 5’0 and Corruption is 5’7) “P-please, Passive…” Passive looked at him, smirking. “Please, what~?” “P-please… suck me…” Corruption blushed in embarrassment because he was being a little submissive. “More~” “Just suck me off until i cum deep into your mouth! I-I want your warm, cute mouth around my throbbing dick~ Your small, purple tongue licking every bit of it!” Passive blushed hard but kept that smirking poker face on him. “O-okay, then~ I’ll please you as much as I can~” Passive sat back down and gripped onto Corruption’s dick. Corruption let out a stifled moan and looked down at Passive. Passive kept an eye (socket-) on Corruption’s dick and pushed the tip slightly with his thumb. Corruption let out a breathy moan and started to pant. Passive smirked at his reaction and sucked the tip slightly. “Passive~” Corruption sighed. Passive continued to suck the tip and at times, nibble on it. Corruption moaned softly yet slightly loud and resisted the urge to force Passive down into his dick.Passive then took Corruption’s whole member into his mouth and bobbed his head at a steady speed. Corruption moaned softly but loudly and gripped the sheets slightly. “Paassivee~!” Passive looked up and Corruption and saw that his head was tilted back and his eyes were half closed and filled with lust. Passive smiled at this sight and sucked harder, gliding his tongue across the slit on the tip of the dick. Corruption moaned louder and gripped the sheets harder, not wanting to force Passive down onto his dick. Passive noticed this and tried deep throating him, gagging the first few times. He then got the hang of it and continued to pleasure Corruption. Corruption moaned louder and gave up on holding back. He put one of his hands onto Passive’s head and thrusted into his mouth. Passive didn’t fight back but actually enjoyed this. He enjoyed Corruption being kinda rough on him.  After about 2 minutes, Corruption felt a knot form in his stomach and Passive knew. “P-Passive I’m clooose~!!” Passive didn’t pull away and sucked harder. Corruption finally came deep into Passive’s mouth and Passive swallowed. Passive pulled away and wiped the remaining drool and cum off his mouth. Corruption looked at him, panting hard and Passive looked back at him. Passive smiled and giggled. “Was I really that good?” “ahh~ yes, h-how?!” “Well, I just fantasized you doing that to me and thought I’d like it so I thought you’d like it too.” Corruption sighed and plopped back. Passive giggled and kissed his forehead. Corruption pulled him in a hug and now Passive was right on top of his chest. “Can I have a kiss..?” Corruption asked, slightly embarrassed. Passive giggled and kissed him softly. “You don’t have to ask, Corrupty~” Corruption just nodded.

Sorry for the bad writing, I was in school and had writer's block. I tried my best! ^^