Day 3: First Time

Corruption got onto Passive's lap and started to grind on him. Passive moaned softly and subconsciously summoned a female, violet body. Corruption smirked and chuckled at this reaction and got between his legs. Passive moved his legs so they were on Corruption’s shoulders. “I see you've read my mind~” Corruption cooed. Passive didn't know what to say so he just whined at Corruption, not wanting to wait any longer. “Impatient much~?” Corruption asked while rubbing Passive’s folds with his finger. “S-stop teasing! Please~...” Passive whimpered. Corruption sighed then smiled. “Okay, my love…” Corruption then started to lick and suck his entrance, making Passive moan louder than before. Corruption hummed slightly, making vibrations go through Passive. Passive soon came from the strong pleasure and panted hard. “Now that we know youre ready, I guess we’ll go to the fun part~” “P-please~” Passive whined. He  spread his legs more open for Corruption to see how much he needed him. “Heh, cute~ look at you, wanting me to wreck you~ so wet, too!~” Passive whimpered and gave him the puppy eyes. Corruption chuckled and pinned Passive’s arms over his head. He then positioned himself towards Passive’s entrance and pushed in slowly, not wanting to hurt the cinnamon roll. Passive let out a shaky, sigh-like moan and closed his eyes. Corruption pushed some more than felt a snap in Passive. A loud cry was heard from Passive and Corruption then knew he took Passive’s virginity. Passive shut his legs but couldn't completely since Corruption was in the middle of them. Corruption went down to Passive’s vertebrae (his neck) and licked it a couple of times, making pleasure run through Passive’s body a little. Corruption’s tentacles held Passive’s hands over his head as Corruption’s hands rubbed Passive’s ribs. “C-Corruption~ i-it hurts~” Passive whimpered. “I know, darling~ it’ll go away~” Corruption cooed. Passive nodded and took deep breaths. After about 10 minutes of sweet talk and soft cooes, the pain subsided enough for Passive. “Y-you can move now…” Passive whispered loudly enough for Corruption to hear. Corruption nodded and started to thrust slowly and gently. Passive moaned softly as pain was still there but pleasure covered it. “Ah~ Corruption, y-you're so big~” Corruption chuckled with his husky, loving voice. “Thanks, sweetcheeks~” “Please~...” Passive wrapped his legs around Corruption’s waist. “Go faster~” Corruption nodded and thrusted slightly faster, but still at a slow pace, for he didn't want to hurt the smol. Passive moaned a little louder than before but wasn't too loud. They started to pant slightly from the pleasure coursing through them. “Corruption~ I-I’m close~” Passive moaned. “Sensitive, huh~?” “I-it’s my first time so, of c-course~! Ah~” “True~...” Passive tightened his grip at his legs and squeezed Corruptions waist more. “C-Corruption, can you- ahh~ go f-faster~?” “But I might hurt you…” “I-I’ll tell you~” Corruption sighed and smiled. “Ok~” He then picked up his speed and went faster. Fast enough for Passive not able to walk right and gain more pleasure. “Ahh~! Oh stars~ C-Corruption, right there~!” Passive moaned loudly. Corruption assumed he found Passive’s g-spot so he hit there again and again until Passive came. “Ahh~!!” Passive moaned out loud as he came all over Corruption’s member. “I-I’m close too, love~” Passive nodded and moaned more as Corruption’s thrusts got a bit rougher but sloppier. After a few thrusts, he came, making Passive moan loudly and feeling the warm substance fill him. Corruption thrusted slowly after his finishing then pulled out. They were both panting heavily and sweating a bit. “Passive, you know you're gonna be sore later…” “I-I don't care… as long as my first time was with you…” Passive replied and smiled. Corruption smiled back and kissed his cheek. “I love you…” “Love you too… can I sleep?” “Heh, sure.” Passive got comfy and quickly fell asleep. Corruption smiled and got up. “Guess I do love him… heh, never thought I’d love myself THIS much…” Corruption mumbled. He went downstairs and to the kitchen to make some food for Passive when he wakes up. “He’s gonna regret telling me to go faster…” Corruption chuckled.