Chapter 1: Chaos

Y/n'sPov

"Miss Y/n Wake up you're in a class!" My eyes shot open to the loud voice. Miss Park looked at me with annoyance in her eyes. I could hear the little giggles and whisperer of my classmates. I pulled a embarrassed smile as I stared at her. "This is why I told you to always go to your bed early instead of staying up on your phone." She said this time to the whole class. I glared at a certain boy who was there covering his mouth trying not to laugh. Gyeong-su, my childhood friend. We have a very... you can say "close relationship". Most of the times we would get very touchy with each other like very touchy with each other. Some people even think we're dating because of it. He's the one who kept me up all night😏. "Everyone be quiet and get back to work" Miss Park said as she turned her attention back to the bored. That's when a girl came in with a bloody face. It was Hyeon Ju. We all rushed to her as she collapse. Miss Park hold her in her arms asking what happened to her. She was saying that the science teacher Mr. Lee Byeong locked her up and gave her a weird shot.

Miss Park asked Nam-ra the class president to watch over the class until she gets back. Su- hyeok volunteer to carry Hyeon which Miss Park agreed. I also volunteered to help carry her. I-sak and On-jo my best friends also helped.

🌸🌸🌸

As we were heading to the nurses office Hyeon started making some animalistic noises. We had to keep her still since she was falling of Su-hyeok's back. We burst through the nurses office and put Hyeon on the bed. " Please take a look at her." I said to the nurse. The nurse came and checked her temperature. "Her temperature is really low" The nurse said as she looked at meter. Hyeon started kicking her legs and moving around. We hold her down to calm her.

The more I looked at her I saw her eyes becoming more red. Miss Park called an ambulance. Hyeon started complaining about how she was hot even tho her temperature is low. She started saying things like" She's going kill them" and all those things. She started biting at us as she grazed On-jo." Are you okay?" I asked. She nod her head as a yes. The nurse came back with syringe that would put her to sleep. The nurse inject the fluids in her.

🌸🌸🌸

"So, do you have any plans after school?" I-sak asked me." No, I don't think so. Who do you ask?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well, I was wondering if we could have a girls night out with On-jo?" She asked. "Well, I don't have anything to do so sure why not." I answered blankly. It was lunch time so the whole cafeteria is full. It's very hard to find a seat in these times. Until I heard Cheong-san and On-jo call out to us. "Y/n, I-sak over here!!" They waved their hands so we could see them. I-sak and I made our way over there until I bumped into someone. "Hey, watch where you're going, loser." I look up to see Gwi nam, the big bad bully of Hycosan high school with his stupid ass mullet. He push past me. I was relieved he didn't do something else. " Hey, peeps." I greeted them as I sit beside Cheong-san and I-sak sat beside On-jo. "Where's Gyeong-su?" I asked. "Oh don't worry your boyfriend will be here soon." Cheong-san said as he smirked. "He's not my boyfriend!" I got up and blurred out loud. That's when everyone was looking at me. I awkwardly sat back down. "Yeah yeah, calm down." Cheong-san said and pat my back.

I felt another hand around my waist. I look to my side to see Gyeong-su with a grin on his face. "Hey, princess." He said. I felt my cheeks heating up as I heard On-jo , I-sak and Cheong-san snickering. "Hey" I greeted coldly to cover my embarrassment. He hold his chest pretending to be hurt. "Ouch, no kiss on the cheek?" He asked jokingly. I ignored him and asked. "Do you think Hyeon Ju will be okay?" I-sak answered. "Well, they send her to the hospital so...." " I don't know, she seemed different." I said with a worried expression. "Oh hush, you're over thinking" Gyeong-su said and ruffled my hair.

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰

"Anyway, princess. Do you want to came by me later?" Gyeong-su asked. "Nope, sorry. I made plans with the girls." I said eating my food. "Actually, we don't mind you going with Gyeong-su." On-jo said teasingly. I glared at her and she just chuckled.

Out of nowhere we heard screaming and people running in the cafeteria. I got up so did the others. We were immediately separated by the running students. I heard some students shouting "Zombies run!!" I also heard someone shouting my name. It was Gyeong-su. I did the same to try and find him but there were students pushing me back. I felt a hand grabbed me. It was Cheong-san. He run with me in his hold as well as On-jo. Students were breaking down the glass to get in. It was chaos. That's when I started to see zombies coming in. They were making the same animalistic noises as Hyeon Ju.

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨-𝘴𝘶

🍦 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 🎀 🍦

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿. 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁