Chapter 4

Whats up guys? I'm like crazy tired right now. I had like three tests today, I didn't do my current event, and my sister forced me to stay at a friend's bday dinner RIGHT after I got off of work. I'm dead right now. I just feel...ugh

>.>

<.<

oh and I don't really like this chapter too much...It's just kinda dull to me...

Anyways, enjoy the chapter

and here's a pic of Amber, who's played by Alexz Johnson. You guys should listen to some of her songs. I love them.---------------------------------------------->

and...scene...o.o

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Isabelle’s POV

I glanced at Seb for like the fifteenth time this morning. We were sitting on my couch, a good foot or two away from eachother. “What are you still doing here?” I demanded, completely irritated.

He blinked once as if just realizing I was there. “I’m helping the both of you.”

“What? You can’t help us, doofus! You’re Amber’s brother. She’ll notice you on the spot!”

“No she won’t. I’ll hide. I’m not a complete idiot.”

“You could’ve fooled me…Ow!” I yelped, rubbing the red spot on my forearm. “Did you seriously just pinch me?”

“Yeah. You’re a chick and it’s not right to hit a—“

I punched him hard on his nose. A clean, hard hit. Partly for my benefit, but mostly for his. I got a idea for him and Mandy. Besides, what she’s doing for me, she deserves this. “I hope that hurt too.”

His hands flew up to his nose. Oops, was that blood I saw? “I only pinched you!”

“What difference does it make?” I sneered.

He sighed. “You’re really rough, you know that?”

I grinned. “You’re just finding that out now?”

He rolled his eyes.

“Mandy! Seb fell and hit his nose! I think he’s bleeding! Oh and he’s crying too!” I yelled out.

Mandy hurried out in seconds. She crouched beside Seb on the couch, setting a reassuring arm on his shoulder. Trying not to touch it, she examined his nose. “Are you okay?”

Hell no, he ain’t. I hit him hard, I laughed to myself.

“I’m…I think—No.” Seb stuttered, a little color filling his cheeks. He’s such a little pansy.

Mandy tugged on his arm. “Come on, let me get some gauze from the first aid kit in the kitchen.”

Seb glanced over at me with a raised eyebrow. I smirked at him triumphantly. “Good luck.” I mouthed to him as him and Mandy disappeared into the kitchen.

Lying back against the couch, I smiled. You did good, kid. You helped Mandy have some quiet time with a guy that apparently likes her and you got Seb off your back. You’re just too good.

When I heard the doorbell ring, I jumped to my feet and sauntered over to it. “Who is it?” I called, before opening the door.

“It’s Ash, Iz.”

My heart beat picked up at the sound of his voice. My giddy mood I had just moments ago had officially flew out the window. Reluctantly, I pulled open the door revealing Ash. His green eyes looked down at me wearily and he smiled. He had on a pair of dark blue jeans and a tight brown tee shirt that went well with his brownish, at the moment disheveled, hair. He looked extremely tired. Either that, or stressed.