Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Isabelle’s POV

By the time I actually made it to the airport a good twenty minutes later, I was completely soaked. My clothes clung annoyingly to my body and every time I took a step, my shoes squeaked from all the water.

“Ugh.” I made my way towards the restroom. Since I still had a good ten minutes before my flight, I should have some time to change into something dry.

Throwing my suitcase on top of one of the sinks, I unzipped it quickly and pulled out a pair of gray sweats a fresh black tanktop. I changed in one of the stalls and instantly felt better without all the water all over me. Too bad I still had to wear my soaking wet converses. All my other shoes were open toed and that wasn’t at all safe in the rain.

Grabbing my suitcase, I made my way out of the bathroom. “Okay. Now where is the line for Greece...” I muttered to myself as I pulled my ticket out. Good thing I had decided to take it out of my pocket and into the suitcase before I started my journey over here. If not, it would have been soaked.

I looked up at the big board of flights. “Greece, Greece—There you are!” I smiled when I finally spotted it. “Okay. So, Section 4.”

When  I found Section 4, I was sort of relieved that the line wasn’t that long. I truly hate long lines. They’re so annoying.

Ash’s POV

The rain had lightened up once I finally arrived at the airport. Even if it hadn’t, it wouldn’t have stopped me anyways.

I rubbed at my throbbing cheek as I sprinted up the step to the front door of the airport, amazed at Seb’s strength. But I’m weirdly glad that he did what he did. He knocked some sense into me. I am in love with Isabelle. I truly am. I had fallen for her back in high school, but when I left, my dad advised me to get over her. That’s when I met Amber. I was trying to get over Izzy by falling for the wrong girl.

A girl whose been cheating on me…

And oddly enough, I could care less. All I wanted was Izzy now. Since we kissed, I’ve been dying to kiss her again. To hold her. To know that she’s mine.

I just hope it’s not too late.

Isabelle’s POV

“Kill me now.” I muttered.

Okay, so yeah, the line isn’t so long. But the receptionist lady is taking her damn time getting everyone through. All I know is that they better still let me get on that plane even if its past midnight.

Ash’s POV

I burst through the doors roughly, scaring a few of the people around me, but I could care less.

“Izzy!” I shouted, running through the crowd of people. “Isabelle!”

I couldn’t find her. I couldn’t find her anywhere. It’s like finding Waldo in a city. It’s impossible to find that guy.

“Izzy—“

I heard screaming on the far left end of the airport and automatically knew who it was.

Isabelle’s POV

“Rum bum bum bum rum bum bum bum rum bum bum bum…man down! Rum bum bum bum rum bum bum bum rum bum—“

“Shut the fuck up!”

“Hey! Why don’t you shut the fuck up?” I shouted back at the bald man in front of me. Even though he towered over me by about a good foot… “It’s not my fault this slow ass lady is taking her fucking time getting us on this fucking plane!”