Chapter 7 Part 2

Okay. I had to upload this before I go to work cuz I won't be able to after. So ya. There u go readers! yay!

if it sounds like garbage or is confusing, tell me. I had to rush and I didn't even read over it :(

anyways enjoy!

and...scene...o.o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 Part 2

I burst through the bar so fast, you’d think I was trying to rob the place. As soon as the doors swung open, all eyes turned to me. I ignored them and searched for Ash. When I spotted him on the stool in front of the bar, I sighed in relief. “Ash, what were you thinking coming here?” I scolded him as soon as I made my way towards him.

“Are you here to get this guy?”

I turned to a tall, buff bald man behind the bar. That must be Joe. “Yeah. Was he any trouble?”

“Izzy!” Ash suddenly yelled and threw his arms around me. I could already smell his alcohol breath. “How’ve you been?”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I mumbled to Joe. “So, how did you know to call me?”

He handed me Ash’s phone. “Caller ID history. Yours was the first number on the list.”

“Ah, I see.” I smiled. I must’ve been the last person to call him. “Thanks again. I’m sorry about him.”

He waved me off. “It’s all good. Just get him out of here. He’s been trying to rape three chicks already.”

I snorted and grabbed Ash’s arm. “Typical Ash. Well, come on Ketchum.”

“Okay!” Once, again his hot alcohol breath hit me so hard I almost collapsed.

My hand flew up to my mouth. “Whoa. Let’s try not to talk, now. You’re breath stinks.”

Joe laughed. “That’s what I had to deal with since eleven.”

I laughed too and dragged Ash out the door, not before I yelled, “Bye Joe. Thanks again!”

“You’re pretty.” Ash slurred, poking at my face.

I swatted his hand away and sighed. “Thanks. For like the eighth time.”

“You’re welcome.” He grinned. “Now, let’s see what’s down there.” His hand slid down to the top of my tank top. He tried to pull it down before I grabbed his hand hastily.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“Sightseeing.” He garbled.

“Really now?” I rolled my eyes. I really hate the drunk Ash. He was always such a man whore when he was drunk. “Well, maybe you should quit it.”

I felt something wet and warm touch my cheek. I turned toward him and realized how close we were to eachother. I blushed and looked away. Don’t try to take advantage of him while he’s drunk, I told myself. It’ll only end up bad.

“You’re pretty.”

“Shut up, Ash.” I groaned and turned back towards the path. This is really going to be a long walk…

As soon as we made it in, Ash slipped off his shoes and collapsed on my couch. I stared at him. “Ash? Are you dead?” He didn’t respond. I guessed he was just really tired.