Chapter 23

I know you've suffered

But I don't want you to hide

It's cold and loveless

I won't let you be denied

Soothing

I'll make you feel pure

Trust me

You can be sure

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart

I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mark

I want to exorcise the demons from your past

I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Undisclosed Desires by Muse (looove those guys)

Anyways, onto the chapter. Kinda crappy. Not too descriptive. And I believe this is the shortest chapter I've evr written in my seventeen years of living lmaoooo. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoy and blah blah blah. Please don't criticize it too much ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23

Isabelle’s POV

“Of all the people I hate in the world, it just had to be you.” I groaned out more to myself than to Lance. “Fuck. I’d rather have Barney the perverted dinosaur than you.”

“You see, that’s what I loved about you.” Lance smiled at me dreamily from the chair across from me. “You’ve always had a way with words.”

“And this is what I loved about you.” I stuck my finger in my mouth and fake gagged.

That only made his smile wider.

“How do you know Izzy, Lance?” Mandy asked, moving a bit closer to Seb. He took her hand in his and entwined their fingers like it was an automatic response to him. Aren’t they just perfect for eachother?

“Yeah, how do you know her?” Oliver added.

“I—“

I stuck my hand out in Lance’s face to shut him up. “I met him when I first started modeling. Maybe about a year or two before I met you Mandy. We modeled together. Had little flings here and there—“

“I wouldn’t call them flings, actually. I would call that making love.” Lance inputted with a smirk on his lips.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. “You wish.”

“What’s the point in wishing when it already happened?”

“And this is why I’m so happy I never saw you again. You’re so annoying.” I muttered.

“Says the most annoying girl in the—“

“Shut it, Seb.” I snapped before Seb could finish his two-cents-sentence. “No one cares for your damn input, okay?”

“Feisty, isn’t she?” Lance grinned over at Seb who was glaring at me. “That’s how she was in bed. I wonder if she still is…”

“Lance, if you don’t—“

“Wait a minute. You guys slept with eachother?” Mandy cut in. “And not only once, but a couple of times?”

“Yep.” Lance and I answered together.

“How?” Oliver questioned.

“How?” Lance turned to him thoughtfully. “First we kissed. Then that lead to taking off all of our clothes. Then that—“