Chapter 5

New chapter yay! Sry it took so darn long.

This one doesn't have too much action in it but it's something.

I'll upload soon :)

oh and pic of Mandy---------------------------------->

and...scene...o.o

---------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Isabelle's POV

“How did you fit that through my door?” I asked Mandy seriously. I mean, it’s like a thirty foot chalkboard. Is my door even big enough for that?...

“I was thinking the same thing…” Seb said from beside me, gazing at the chalkboard in awe also.

“I know right. It’s like…amazing. Really Mands, how did you do it?”

Mandy sighed in exasperation. “It doesn’t matter where I got it from! What matters is what’s on it.”

“Of course.” I smiled apologetically at her. It’s not her fault I get random some times. “So what’s the plan?”

She grinned. “Okay. So our goal is to get you and Ash together, right?” Seb and I nodded simultaneously as she continued.

 I glanced over at him to find him staring hard at her. More like hard at her chest. I elbowed him to get his attention. When he looked at me, I pointed towards Mandy’s face. “Eyes up there, bud.”

He shot a scowl at me which made me stick my tongue out at him. “Shut up.”

“Make me.”

We stared down eachother like dogs until Mandy broke it. “What are the both of you doing?”

“Nothing!” We shouted at the same time and looked at her.

“Sure you weren’t.” She narrowed her eyes. “Anyways, what I was saying is that we can’t simply go up to Ash and say ‘Hey, your wife-to-be is a damn gold-digger’.”

I snickered at that. That would be very weird if we did go up to him and say that. I could picture that awkward moment now.

“So,” She pointed to a spot on the board that read ‘Inspector Gadget’.

“Why is that titled—“ My hand flew to my mouth as I tried to fight back a snort. “—Inspector Gadget!?”

She laughed. “It’s the only cool name I could think of and –oh my god, why am I explaining this to you?” She asked herself and continued on with the plan. “Okay, so first we spy on her. In order to prove to Ash that Amber is a good for nothing—“

“You know, she’s still my sister.” Seb pointed out. We looked at him skeptically. It didn’t seem like he cared when we called her a gold-digger before… As if reading my mind, he added “I do have a heart.”

Mandy smiled ruefully but couldn’t help but roll her eyes. “Right. So yeah. We have to spy on her.”

“How are we going to do that?” I asked her.

“Disguises of course. You know how I love to dress up.” She grinned. “But you, young lady, are not spying with us. You are the decoy.”

“I’m a decoy!? Why can’t Seb be the decoy!”

“Why do I have to be it?” Seb demanded.

I glanced at him with a smirk. “Because if it comes down to throwing someone in front of a train, I’d rather throw you as a decoy than me any day.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Why do you even think it will come down to throwing someone in front of a train anyways?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I’m just saying.”

“You have a very wicked mind, Isabelle.” Seb told me.

I smirked at him. “Well, it must not be wicked enough because you aren’t dead yet.”

His mouth fell open.

“No, that’s not what I meant as decoy, guys.” Mandy said, obviously ignoring what I had just told him. “I meant you distract Ash, Iz. That should be an easy job for you, right?” She added suggestively.

“Uh…yeah.” I blushed and looked away. Oh god, she wants me to flirt with him to distract him.

“Are you blushing?” Seb called out in amusement. He quickly grabbed my cheeks and pinched them. “Is little Isabelle blushing?”

I threw a punch at his gut, grinning wickedly as he hunched over in pain. Before, I was blushing from embarrassment. Now, it’s from anger. “Play with again, Seb, and I’ll make sure I hit you a little lower.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He breathed out.

I looked up at Mandy. “Alright, let’s do it. What do you want me to do?”

“Yeah. Central Park. Ten minutes sound good? Okay. Bye.” I hung up my phone and put in in my pocket. Okay. So this is technically the first date Ash and I have ever had. Hope it turns out well.

“Decoy is set up.” Mandy smiled. She turned to Seb. “Let’s go dress up. Come on,” She slapped his butt, making him jump from embarrassment. “Hurry up.”

“Hey, Mands?” I called after her.

“Hmm?” She stopped and turned to me.

 I waited until Seb disappeared around the corner to my bedroom to speak. “Thanks for this. I owe you big time.”

“Hell yeah, you do.” She chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------

You like? Plz comment! Vote! and FAN!!! :D