Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Isabelle’s POV

“Izzy! If you don’t let me go, I swear I’m going to tell Ash and make him hate you forever!” Amber snarled at me as she struggled in my grip. I sighed when I realized she had somehow removed her gag.

“Such nasty words from such a nasty person.” I muttered to myself and laughed. I pushed her into the bar, grinning wickedly when she tripped over the doorstep. “Oh yeah. Watch your step.”

“You could’ve told me that before I walked in.” I guessed that she was scowling since I could see her face. “Are you kidnapping me for the bachelorette party? Is this some kind of sick, twisted surprise?”

“Yep. Not exactly sick and twisted though.” I assured her as I shut the door behind us. “Don’t worry your pretty little blond head. I got you something nice.”

“Something nice from you?” She scoffed. “Highly doubt that.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine. Believe what you want, Amber.”

Once we reached the center of the bar, I motioned for Joe to dim the lights and put on the slow-dance music. When he did, I felt Amber tense.

“What’s happening? Why do I hear music now?”

“Chill out.” I told her and bent over to undo her ropes around her ankles. “Just relax and enjoy your party.” I tossed away the ropes and then started on the ones around her wrists.

Noticing Lance approaching, I stepped away towards and hurried behind the counter beside Mandy to watch.

“Good job. And you did it without beating her up.” She whispered and high-fived me.

I couldn’t help but grin to myself as I looked back at Lance and Amber alone in the middle of the floor. Mandy and I have done our part.

Now, it’s Lance’s turn.

Lance’s POV

I pulled away the cloth covering her eyes and tossed it to the ground. When she realized it was me, her eyes widened. “What are you doing here? And…why is it so dark?”

“I just wanted some alone time with you.” I told her.

“Wait.” She took a step away from me. “Was it your plan to kidnap me just so you can dance with me? You could’ve just called me!”

“I didn’t want to kidnap you in the first place!” I shouted at her. “Wait. No. That came out the worst way possible. I mean, it wasn’t even my plan in the first place. It was Iz’s—“

“So you helped Isabelle do this?” She spat. “What are you two now? Like the best friends in the world all of a sudden?”

I pursed my lips. Should I tell her? Maybe it would help her trust me?

“You are best friends, aren’t you?” Amber demanded, angry that I hadn’t responded yet.

“Not exactly a best friend…” I trailed off.

“So, what would you call the relationship the two of you have?”

“I…uh…” I scratched the back of my head, unsure of how to answer that. What would we call ourselves? Former sex-buddies? Old friends with benefits? And even if I were to tell Amber, what would she do?

“Fuck this shit.” I turned and watched as Izzy swiftly hopped over the counter and made her way over to us. “Amber, Lance and I had a fling for almost a year. Yep. I said it. We used to fuck eachother.”

“You—“

Izzy stuck up a hand in Amber’s face before she could get anything out. “But that’s just it. What you two have is so much more than that. And I swear I’m not just saying that so you could drop Ash for me. I’m saying that because it’s true. Lance loves you, Amber. Even though he’s too much of a pussy to say it himself.”

Amber’s eyes went wide at what she said and she turned to me. “Is that true?”

“I…yes.” I managed.

“So, the times I had said that I loved you before, the times I snuck out to be with you, you didn’t love me then?” She asked.

I furrowed my brows. What does that have to do with anything? “What—“

“Save it. The whole time we were together, you were just lying to me. What a great bachelorette party.” Amber spun on her heel and sauntered towards the door. I made no move to even go after her because of how surprised I was at how she turned my confession into something horrible.

“And Izzy. You’re never getting Ash. He deserves more than just a piece of trash.” She added.

Izzy’s hands balled into tight fist, but before she could jump Amber and cut into pieces, I grabbed her around the waist. Amber didn’t notice anything as she exited the bar. I then let go of Izzy and glared at her. “This is all your fault, Iz.”

She turned to me. “My fault?”

“If you would have just stayed over behind the counter, she probably wouldn’t have left!”

“Even if I didn’t, she still would have left!” She shouted back at me. “You shouldn’t have been lying to her the whole time  you were dating anyways! You’re the one who fucked up!”

Fuck you, Izzy.” I said and walked out of the bar.

Isabelle’s POV

“Well, that was quite a show.” Mandy commented. I could see that she was trying to lighten the mood, but I doubt I could feel better. I just ruined Lance’s relationship with Amber. Just like I ruined Mandy’s before with Seb. It’s like everything I touch turns into…into…dog poop!

“This is all my fault, Mands.” I told her, taking a seat onto one of the stools.

“No!” Mandy ran around the counter towards me. “Don’t tell me that you’re planning on going to jail again!”

“No. I probably would for Lance. But…” I ran a hand over my face and sighed. “Amber hates me too much to care about anything. I don’t think I can do anything to fix this. All I can do though, is to stand by and hope everything goes the way it should.”

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not edited at all. Yall know I'm lazy xD

Anyways, I updated early for you guys! Woot!

Next couple of chapters should be up sometime this week. Those will b centered around the actual day of the wedding. Hope you all liked this chapter. Plz comment if you did. And if you didn't like it, comment anyways to let me know that. But plz don't hurt my feelings :( lol I'm human too!

So have a great day everyone! :]