14

It's been a few days since South Stream, it was pretty much the same. Days turned into weeks and more weeks. More Supernatural arrivals, the Supernaturals didn't get founded by the Enforcers yet but that didn't stop them for being on alert.

Zion would scout the skies with other Supernaturals with flying powers or wings on one side and on the other side Enid and a few other Supernaturals would scout the grounds, Hailey would sometimes watch other Conan and Mika in the Stream, sometimes The three teens would switch places with each other.

It was in the morning, Zion and Enid had to get up early for patrol, Hailey would watch Conan and Mika.

After the Supernaturals finished breakfast, Conan and Mika would be seen playing with other kids, Hailey would be talking to other Supernaturals.

Zion and Enid returned to the Camp.

"Enid!"

"Zion!"

Conan ran up to them as he hugged his big sister, pwho picked him up in her arms, on her hip.

"You guys are back" Conan smiled.

"Yup, we're back" Enid smiled. Zion ruffled Mika's hair as she chuckled.

"You've been good for Hailey?" Enid looks at her little brother.

Conan nods. Enid puts him back down as he and Mika run off to play with the other kids.

Hailey walks up to them. "You guys are back early" She and Enid hug and pull apart. "Yeah, no sign of anything"

The three teens walk throughout the Camp.

"Really?" Hailey looks at both Zion and Enid.

"Really" Zion looks at her as they walk pass a fruit stand, He grabs an apple, Enid grabs a mango, Hailey grabs some Orange slices in a bowl. "No Signs of Enforcers or Humans"

"Nothing" Enid adds. "And can't smell their scents either"

"That's weird" Hailey says as she looks in confusion.

"You can say that again" Eniid says.

"I don't know if we should be worried or not" Zion shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the afternoon The Gang were relaxing by the lake, they had a picnic. Mika and Conan were playing in the shallow water. Conan dragged Enid and Zion in the water as Mika did to Hailey. They spent the rest playing in the lake, splashing each other.

The sun was soon setting, Conan and Mika fell soundly asleep on the nice soft grass. Enid gently puts up Conan, Hailey with Mika, as Zion gathered their things.

As they made it back to Camp, Some were lighting up the lanterns, teens were escorting kids to their cabins. The Gang arrived at their cabin, Enid and Hailey tucked the sleeping Conan's and Mika into bed, once the kids were tucked in, sleeping soundly, they exit the cabin.

Zion and the girls were in another cabin with other teenagers, Enid was with a few teens, they were all trying to stack cards together into a pyramid. Zion was playing a card game with others, Hailey and three teenagers were reading books together.

As the teens finished stacking the cards into a pyramid, something could be heard, causing the cards to fall apart.

His reaction caused her to laugh, but that quieted when something could be heard. They looked at each other, both sharing a confused look on their faces.

"You...you guys hear that, right?" A male teen looks at the other teens, who looks around worried.

"Yeah," a female teen said.

Two teenagers, a male and female came in and not even a second later.

"What's going on?" The male teen asked as he stood up.

"We need to leave," The Female said automatically. "Right now."

They all looked at each other before they all rushed and went went outside. They heard helicopters and saw them in the sky as they were zooming in fast. The teens saw what was going on in front of them as they tried to make their way to freedom. They saw people going down the ropes from the flying helicopters. They saw people from their cabins run out and scream.

When the people landed on the ground, their Guns, aiming them.

"Enforcers!" One yelled.