2

In the town of Auchendale,everything was perfect,everyone had the perfect families,the perfect friends,the perfect home and clothes, and the perfect life's.

Until......

It wasn't....

"Attention Everyone! A new mysterious Virus has been leaked all over the world,turning us people in monsters.This new virus is dangerous for children of all ages. The Virus affects babies(only babies that are months old, not newborns) as well. Meaning no adults can get it, only Children."

The News reporter lady said as she continued. "I advise you to stay indoors, There isn't a known cure yet, and we aren't sure if it's permanent. Stay safe everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young girl was on a restaurant with her parents and older brother. The family was talking and laughing when the waiter put their food on the table as they dug it.

While eating their food, the young girl put down her cup of lemonade she was holding and started groaning as she felt dizzy. "Lily? You ok?" Her older brother asked as Lily nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine"

Lily grabbed her cup of lemonade, but so soon as she did, she starred into the open, her eyes glowed a light purple color as she began to shake her glass, all rough. "Lily.." Her brother looked worried as so did her parents. The other people in the restaurant began to look at her.

She didn't answer as she still continued to shake her cup with gritted teeth, it was soon floated in her hand as she then crushed it, shattering the glass with the force. Everyone in the restaurant close to the family table looks at her afraid, she looks at her family with sad and confusion eyes as her family just looks scared and concerned.

Hailey's voice

Some stories start at the worst of times, ours started with Lily. She was the first to catch the virus. A few weeks later and more kids caught the virus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story brings with a young 8 year old girl named Hailey.

Hailey was in her elementary school, throughout the entire day she felt sick to her stomach. The young girl has dark brown hair and brown eyes and fair white skin. She went to the nurse, they thinks it's a regular cold. In the middle of Second period The Principal called her mom, letting her go home early.

The Mother and Daughter soon arrived at the house "You go straight to bed and rest while I make you some soup" her mother said.

"Yes, Mommy"

Once in her room, Hailey took off her school clothes and put on some more comfortable clothes as she laid in her bed under the covers.

She tossed and turned in her bed as she was groaning in pain. She kept on turning in her sleep as she groaned fell over the edge, onto the floor, pulling the cover blanket with her, she didn't seem to care or to even get up. Soon blue smoke formed around her as it swirled as it soon died down.

Her mother came in with a tray of chicken noddle soup. "Hailey, I got your Favorite. Chicken noodle" she looks her the pulled bed covers over the edge "Hailey?"

Hailey groaned on the floor and sat up. Her mother's puts the soup bowl on the dresser. The young girl pulled the covers off of her. Her mother gasped in shock.

"What's wrong, Mommy?"

Her Mother just had the same shocked face on. The young girl, away from her mother and looked to the side mirror across her room. She gasped. Her appearance chanced. Her appearance is still the same, same brown eyes, same skin tone, yup the same hair...? Wait. Her hair's not dark Brown anymore..It's a light Pink? And now she has pointy ears. She caught the Virus.

"Mommy?" Hailey looks at her mother in worry.

"Your..your not my Daughter." Her Mother said. Hailey just looked at her mom with tears in her eyes "Mom?.."

"Your Not my Daughter! You Mutant freak!" The Adult Women yelled as quickly closed the bedroom door and locked it preventing the young Supernatural from escaping. As the young girl was banging on the door, begging for her mother to open it. She then called the Facility from down the hall.

About 10 minutes the Enforcers arrived. "Where's the Supernatural, Miss?" One Enforcer asked.

"In the room" The Adult Women lead them to the room as the Enforcers helps their guns as she unlocked the door.

Hailey was crying on the floor, with her knees to her chest. She looks up in fear.

The Enforcers grabbed her.

Hailey was trying even harder to escape "Mom No! Stop it! Please!" She yelled at her mom as the Enforcers were violently dragging her away and out of the house.. "Mom! Please! I'm sorry! Please don't do this!"