1

What is a Supernatural? Is it some creature that your parents tell you in story books? It is some Mutant Freak with unnatural abilities? Is it some monster parents tell their children about at night? Well, I can't say that's not true, because it is, we have unnatural superpowers. And, that what makes us threats to the World, to humankind.

Some say Supernaturals are evil, some say Supernaturals are cruel, some even say Supernaturals deserve to be locked up from the world, some even say Supernaturals deserve to die. But, there's more to this story then others saying Supernaturals were evil and deserve to be locked up from the world.

This is the Story of how the Supernatural Apocalypse came to be. Us, Supernaturals, We were all once Humans before we caught the Virus that now turned us all into Supernatural Freaks.

But as soon as we caught the virus and turned into Supernaturals, the Humans went crazy and the World turned into absolute chaos.

We, Supernaturals were forcefully stripped from our Families and Friends, while some of our trusted one just gave us up, and forced into a Facility Prision, Hidden from the world we once called Home.

Years later, and Us, Supernaturals escaped the Evil Prison, but where to go? Is there anywhere for us to go? Is there even a home for us anymore?

Humanity Fell

The World is broken

But there is hope...There's a safe place for us, Supernaturals, to live without fearing for our lives and fighting to survive. Our Safe Heaven. But the Evil Humans aren't making the journey easy. This is our Story, The Supernatural's story.